Sign in to follow this  
Jonahbird

Updating Navigraph data

Hi Dave

I have just had a session updating and 'spring cleaning'.  Looking at everything closer than usual, I noticed that in the P2A heading an old AIRAC was referred to - 1705.  I subscribe to and use the Navigraph Data Manager to update, and it shows that P2A is updated to 1804.

How can I make P2A aware that I subscribe to Navigraph?

Regards

Frank

Regards

Frank Jones

Frank,

It sounds like you may have the Data Manager pointing to the wrong installation folder for P2A.

The AIRAC cycle displayed in the top left of P2A's main window is the one actually being used.

If you installed the new 64 bit version of the program, it likely has a different main folder name than the old version, so you need to make that the install folder in the FMS Data Mgr as well.

Dave

Bang on , Dave.  I'd never have thought of that.

Thanks for the swift response

Regards

Frank Jones

i cant update pilot2atc to the new navigraph AIRAIC cycle it keeps it at 1801 while navigraph is on 2113