Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

B200 Raisbeck EPIC with PT6A-52 Engines Mod Released

1 minute ago, whamil77 said:

I have not done the ITT correction on this mod yet.  The ITT here is the normal FSX/P3D programming.  Before I can do a mod however, I will need actual data on how the ITT behaves in the -10 Turbo Commander.  I don't have any of that data, so I'm dead in the water. 

Oh, I was talking about the B200 with -52’s. 

Only going by what I’ve heard, but I could well be wrong. The normal cruise was / should be 775. Should being the operative word. Lol.

How does the Carenado compare with Flight1’s B200? I’ve got that one but it’s pretty FPS heavy. 

On 9/12/2018 at 7:28 PM, Raging Bull said:

Oh, I was talking about the B200 with -52’s. 

Only going by what I’ve heard, but I could well be wrong. The normal cruise was / should be 775. Should being the operative word. Lol.

How does the Carenado compare with Flight1’s B200? I’ve got that one but it’s pretty FPS heavy. 

I must have been brain dead when I replied to your post.  I could have sworn I was in the 690B forum.  Oh, well.....old age, I guess.

I will take a look at the ITT at normal cruise.  Just know that the data is largely extrapolated from the performance charts.  There is no chart that tells what EGT/ITT is at any particular altitude or power setting.  One can only extrapolate from where the engine becomes ITT limited.  I am confident that ITT numbers are accurate at maximum continuous power.  Below that, there is no printed data to go by. 

14 hours ago, whamil77 said:

I must have been brain dead when I replied to your post.  I could have sworn I was in the 690B forum.  Oh, well.....old age, I guess.

I will take a look at the ITT at normal cruise.  Just know that the data is largely extrapolated from the performance charts.  There is no chart that tells what EGT/ITT is at any particular altitude or power setting.  One can only extrapolate from where the engine becomes ITT limited.  I am confident that ITT numbers are accurate at maximum continuous power.  Below that, there is no printed data to go by. 

Not a problem. 🙂

The Raisbeck website has the charts for the -52 and -42 with the modifications. 

Each chart has the normal and maximum torque settings for each rpm setting ex. 1600, 1700 etc for the -52. 

I was of the understanding with the normal torque settings the ITT should be around the 775 area with maximum being another 20-30 degrees hotter. 810 etc. Technically anyway. 

That was just going by what I’ve read here and there. 

I seem to have two, dated 2018-04-07 & 10. V1.0 Not sure if those are the up to date ones, PM me and I'll get them to you. by either dropsend or email direct. About 140K

Gord

I've probably missed a step here - but I am unable to get the Garmin Radios / GPS to turn on in VC -- however I can get them to work in the popup <Shift-2>

I'm running P3D V4.4

Edited by Swinden

55 minutes ago, whamil77 said:

Patch for P3Dv4.4 in the mail.  Cures the engine starting problem in 4.4.

Bill

Thanks as always Bill.

Murray Dreyer

Same here. I've got a copy from March, but I'm thinking there was an updated copy sometime in April? Could someone graciously share that with me when able?