Sign in to follow this  
xlexious

Sound disappears during flight

Recently purchased this product, flown about 4 flights, or tried to.

Every time, at some point many hours into the flight, the sound from FS2Crew stops working, i can still hear the rest of the simulator fine, and i can hear the button press effects when i press buttons in fs2crew, but i can't hear any voices.

If I try to change fs2crew audio device in cfg to fix the problem, it instantly crashes Prepar3d. 

It would be really awesome if you could fix this as it has ruined every single one of my flights since i installed your product.

The normal solutions are:

1. Update your audio drivers.

2. If using a USB port, ensure your USB devices aren't set to go to "sleep".  Also, it's best to use a port on the back of your computer.

3. You can reset the system by toggling voice on and off.

Best,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

28%
    $7,125.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now