Sign in to follow this  
GrizzlyAir

What repaints can be used in P3Dv4.2 maddog?

Can the 2006&2008 reprints for the maddog be used in P3D?  I’m trying to find some TWA and Ozark paints to fly and that’s all I can find for Now.  Not sure if hey are just lower quality, or if they are completely unusable?

Edited by GrizzlyAir

Completely unusable.

You will find repaints for the news Maddogs here :

There is also a closed private group on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725712597723962/  where you can find other repaints.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Guillaume is correct. The external model of the Maddog was changed, so past repaints will not work.

That said, there is a list of many and still growing payware and freeware liveries available (the payware liveries are created and sold by GLC on Simmarket).  Head over to the formal Maddog Support website for a complete list of liveries (including TWA).

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.