Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Is 11.10 the latest version of Non-Beta XP11?

I have XP11 v1.10 & am not sure if that is the latest version of the orthodox XP11, (Non-Beta).

Also, I can't find Updater  to check.

I read a guide that said go to the "About" button at the top of the screen in an opened XP11, but I don't see that button.

Could someone advise me about the latest version & where Updater is located?

Thanks

T45

The latest non-beta version is 11.11. To update run XPlane installer.exe in your XPlane root folder and select the update button. 

Go to folder where X-Plane 11 installed.
You can find X-Plane 11 Installer.exe
Run X-Plane 11 Installer, then choose Update X-Plane option, if you DO NOT want to receive beta, uncheck "check for new betas as well as updates" and go ahead.
If there is any non-beta version it will be installed.
If you decide to install beta and it does not work correctly for you, you can run X-Plane 11 Installer again and uncheck "check for new betas as well as updates" and X-Plane 11 updates to the latest non-beta version again.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

On 8-4-2018 at 3:58 PM, Dumont said:

If you decide to install beta and it does not work correctly for you, you can run X-Plane 11 Installer again and uncheck "check for new betas as well as updates" and X-Plane 11 updates to the latest non-beta version ag

Last year I had a chat with Philip Muenzel ( Laminar) and he strongly advised NOT to try to restore a non beta after installing a beta.
That seems NOT to work properly for the average user.
IF you want to try a beta , simply make a backup of your non beta X-Plane first.|
OR and thats much more adviseable , If you do not want to participate in the beta-testing-community ( wich only helps when you are an expert)  , DO NOT install beta`s.
It brings much more misery than joy.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints