Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

PMDG 737 or wait?

2 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Thanks Erich,

Looks great but two questions, since there is no read me file how do I install it in P3DV4 and is it compatible with that platform?

Thanks,

Vic G.

There is a readme file in the download.

Thanks tons Erich!

All I could get on the download was the PMDG 737NGX CTI. No zip file or anything else. Maybe because I'm not on Facebook. Thanks for the PM.

Regards, Vic

Vic green

44 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Thanks tons Erich!

All I could get on the download was the PMDG 737NGX CTI. No zip file or anything else. Maybe because I'm not on Facebook. Thanks for the PM.

Regards, Vic

You cannot download the NGX from Facebook, and although they have a page there it has nothing to do with sales.  You must purchase it from PMDG at http://precisonmanuals.com . The download will be a zip container with an executable installer and at least one readme inside.  The P3D version installs into and works with any P3Dv3 or v4 (I think v3.2 might be earliest variant supported but that shouldn't be an issue).

Dan Downs KCRP

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

https://www.facebook.com/FlyNGXAviation

The freeware PMDG 737 VC textures can be found here.  There is a link provided there to the download.

After downloading the files, the instructions make me believe these files are for the FSX version.

Can anyone confirm that these files will work for P3DV4.2?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

It works in P3D  4.2

Edited by ErichB

16 minutes ago, downscc said:

You cannot download the NGX from Facebook, and although they have a page there it has nothing to do with sales.  You must purchase it from PMDG at http://precisonmanuals.com . The download will be a zip container with an executable installer and at least one readme inside.  The P3D version installs into and works with any P3Dv3 or v4 (I think v3.2 might be earliest variant supported but that shouldn't be an issue).

No Dan. I have owned the NGX since day one and was my first repurchase after moving to P3DV4. The post is about a free add-on for cockpit textures.

Vic green

43 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It works in P3D  4.2

Thanks Erich!

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

8 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

hgf14864050f.jpg?w=620

Who wants to fly in a straight line anyway, it's overated

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Is this a Honeywell configuration only or is a Collins one included as well?? 

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

2 hours ago, hvw said:

Hans

Both, along with many, many other options.

3 minutes ago, squerble said:

Both, along with many, many other options.

Thank you very much

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

3 hours ago, hvw said:

Hans

Hmm... downloaded the files and would like to try them but I can only see the Honeywell folder. What if I like to use the Collins MCP, where are those textures?

Tapani Österberg

The introduction pdf that comes with the aircraft reveals all....check the options in the FMS.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Thank you for your answer, I will check those things.

Tapani Österberg