Sign in to follow this  
Mindframe85

Multi Crew Experience?

Anyone using this add on? I purchased Pro ATC X and I'm not fan. Somehow it kept crashing with my Aerosoft CRJ. Also looking to use headset and have been looking at videos of MCE and liking the features. So far it's good to know that it is compatible with the CRJ 700/900 and I like how the ATC sounds realistic. Having a FO to assist with checklists, flaps, radio nav, etc. What headset would you recommend to get for this add on? And is it easy to setup / install running v4? 

There is no ATC in MCE. Post the link where you thought there was and I'll name you the program.

I assume you mean MCE interacting with P3D stock ATC is it or do you have PF3? Regarding the headset, personally I have been using a simple and light Logitech headset for years now and it works perfectly. Simply ensure the headset is properly configured in Windows 10, P3D and MCE (it must be selected as the sound source and for the mike in the three software to work flawlessly), it is extremely easy. Let me know if you have difficulty setting it up.

What’s the benefit of this over FS2Crew? If they’re both crew simulation, FS2Crew looks to be years ahead.

i have all of them pf3, mce , pro atc x and fs2crew.

pf3 is superior when it goes about steering of ai. it gives the ai traffic instructions , even you can hear different accents depending on the origin of the airline atc is talking to. while pro atc mostly plays pre recorded sound files.

and pf3 and mce work together so you can define a button and can then give atc anwnsers while mce runing via voice commands.

i use mce for example for fsl a320 because there is no fs2crew for fsl a320.

pro atc x is better in my opinion when it comes to ifr because it knows sid and stars from navigraph, and has weather integreation. but as mentioned i miss the imersion that it not talks to much to the ai traffic arround me.

fscrew i use for pmdg 777 and 747 and 737 becsuse it's tailored for this addons and works perfectly with them. MCE has also a integration for them but i never tried it.  the advantage of mce is you can extend and modify it like you want.

brgds

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

7 hours ago, hqmurphy said:

What’s the benefit of this over FS2Crew? If they’re both crew simulation, FS2Crew looks to be years ahead.

Benefit with "s", a few samples:

Benefit one is that you don't pay for each new plane that needs interfacing...

Benefit two is that many flows and check-lists are customisable as you wish and according to your preferred airline

Benefit three is that you can talk to ATC (with or without add-on)

For more, it's up to you to discover the trial version... It's free!

• Like 2