Sign in to follow this  
clive6354

Problem starting Chaseplane

hello

I attempted to start chaseplane in P3D  v4.2 but the initialisation appears to freeze.   I have re-installed the software without success.   Please can you give advice on how to resolve this issue

Clive Alexander

Edited by clive6354

resolved.I deleted the software  also cleared  registry of chaseplane entries.  re-installed  and all ok

Thought I had resolved the issue but the same thing has happened again.

I tried to uninstall as before but this time no success in getting it working again

what  is happening?

I had expected that chaseplane would load independant of P3D but no Joy. A member of this group suggested loading P3D and then Chaseplane. I tried this and to my surprise it worked. I closed P3D and ChasePlane and then attempted to load Chaseplane independently, this time it worked

OK  this is getting silly.  The present situation is that I can get chaseplane to work in P3D v 4.2 but the interface  does not load it freezes on the initialisation window.

I decided to uninstall until I can get technical help.  I restarted P3D and ChasePlane began to work including the interface.  Can someome please explain to me what is going on and how I can resolve this situation?

I think it may have something to do with simmconnect

Hi,

What version of ChasePlane are you using?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Kevin:

I'm getting exactly the same problem.  Chaseplane freezes om initialization.  I uninstalled and rteinstalled, chaseplane said it fixed a corrupt p3 d file, then froze again.  Any help would be appreciated. Version 4.198 beta

Lon Duncombe