Sign in to follow this  
sri

WX Advantage radar not working

Hi..

I bought the wx advantage radar from rex simulations.. Try as I may I am unable to get it working..

I  running the guage installer and follow allthe procedures to add the radar to the aircraft..

I subsequently get a message also to add the required dll as trusted when i select the aircraft in question..

But on navigating to the instrumental panel and selecting teh wx advantage radar( thelast option in the instrument menu of teh aircraft ) alliget is a black window.. . I unnstalled and reinstalled , executed the progrem as a administrator an dtried allsorts of stuff but in vain

I am using MS flight simulator X.. Would be very gratefulif anyone can helpme out

best regards

A little more information would be helpful.  Which airplane are you trying to install the radar into?  Not all airplanes are designed to accept the wx radar.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

28 minutes ago, StewartH said:

A little more information would be helpful.  Which airplane are you trying to install the radar into?  Not all airplanes are designed to accept the wx radar.

Indeed the number of full VC integration is very limited, this gauge should still function as a 2d popup in any aircraft in your fleet...

Matt King

I also suggest you look at the rex forums in their "insider program" section (Insider Program, WX Advantage Radar - Insider Edition, WX Advantage Radar - Build 1.1.2018.0317 PB1), there's a public beta release of the WX radar that may help.  It's primarily to address compatibility with P3Dv4.2, but may have additional fixes.

Here's a link if I'm allowed to post it!

• Like 1

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Additionally you should not run the WX radar installer for those aircraft that already have it configured in the VC (at least the C402, C441, MU-2B and L35A)