Sign in to follow this  
Lon Duncombe

Chaseplane freezing on initalization

Hi Kevin:

Here is the problem.  Chaseplane freezes on initialization.  I uninstalled and reinstalled, chaseplane said it fixed a corrupt p3 d file, then froze again on initializatrion.  Any help would be appreciated. Version 4.198 beta

Lon Duncombe

What you mean by freezing? I also get a problem with  chaseplane. Every time it autolaunces the mouse panning is not working and I have to manually restart CP. I still wait for an answer from Kevin on that...Do you describe the same?

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I sent this email to Kevin last Tuesday with no response.  I would like to find an answer, if anyone could help me

Hi Kevin:

I recently did a reinstall of Windows and P3Dv4.  I downloaded and started Chaseplane in Stable mode.  When it informed me Stable mode did not support P3Dv4 I switched to experimental mode and restarted chase plane.  Now it progresses to the initialization screen and freezes.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Chaseplane and rebooted windows but no luck.  Chaseplane remains frozen at the initialization stage.  Any suggestions?

Best

Lon Duncombe