Sign in to follow this  
Lil001

RC4 Key Issues

Hi all, 

I've tried both the automated email and manually sending a plain text message with the format as outlined in multiple forum posts. I even tried to copy and paste the details the automatic message generates and send that as plain text, however as yet I'm still waiting for a key to be sent. It's been over 24 hours since I first attempted. 

Who's this person I should be emailing to follow up sorry?

Thanks

---

The message was sent as plain text:

-2xxxxxxx5 ! Name ! Surname

Edited by Lil001

Hi,

Write to Doug Thompson at dthompss@comcast.net

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank you. Email sent now. 

Do you know roughly how long it would take to get a reply? Sorry to sound impatient, have just been desperate to play this all day. 

I'm not sure what sort of time difference we're looking at. It's 2113 in Australia :) 

Edited by Lil001

You should hear from Doug in a matter of hours. He's in the US so five hours behind GMT. At the latest you should have a reply by the time to wake up tomorrow assuming you're GMT+10hrs.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I also waiting for the key since yesterday around 7PM utc.

When I found this thread today, I send my request to Doug.  Around 5PM today I got his answer: Pls send your key

req to JD!!!!!

What is going on here? I remember a year ago I also needed a new key. Within 1 hr I got them from JD.

Why not again??

Peter

Peter,

Because neither John or Doug choose to provide support on this forum I haven't a clue. For registration issues I always advise people to contact Doug.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I received my key late last night and tried it before going to bed. 

The program thinks for a moment, says "not responding" then closes with no messages or errors popup. If I open the program again, it still says it's unregistered. I tried to copy/paste the key, I tried to carefully type it out, neither worked. 

I've run it as admin, haven't run as admin, restarted PC, nothing has made it accept the key. 

Does this mean the key is wrong but there's no error message? Is there a log somewhere I can share to show what is happening? 

I emailed Doug back straight away with screenshots but am yet to hear back. 

The only reason the registration was unsuccessful is if the product key was wrong or the reg key has not been entered correctly.

It’s past midnight here in the UK so there’s every chance you’ll have it sorted by Doug before I wake up.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I got mine also last night. All working very well!!

@Ray, please do not think in any way it was in anything against you. Your help is outstanding and very appreciated.

Peter

• Upvote 1

Peter, the thought never crossed my mind. Glad you’re sorted. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather