Sign in to follow this  
jopoloco

Missing buttons in GTN750

Hello everything,

I bought Garmin GTN750 to use with Carenado F50. I have downloaded and see the full screen, RealityXP,  with above a white stripe. This one has all the buttons.

But when I go to fly then I have the GTN RealityXP screen automatically in a fourth little monitor. No problem but I'm missing the buttons: TRAFFIC -

WEATHER and SERVICES. Is that right with flying with te F50? So not, what's happen then?

How to config these buttons too? Or is this impossible?

Greetings

Jopoloco (Netherlands)

28 minutes ago, jopoloco said:

I have downloaded and see the full screen, RealityXP,  with above a white stripe. This one has all the buttons.

But when I go to fly then I have the GTN RealityXP screen automatically in a fourth little monitor.

Hi, I know it is sometimes difficult with words, but I really fail to understand what you mean with this. Is there a chance you could post a screenshot?

As for traffic, open the GUI settings and enable TCAD option! (see User's Manual how-to).

As for Weather and Services they are greyed out because there is no such service available nor connected to the GTN. This is normal.

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi RXP,

Where can I find the GUI-settings and then TCAD. In the manual I cannot find these items.

So, it's impossible to do that via the Traffic butten becouse it's not working. A grey button.

Jopoloco

All information about this under the topic "Configuration Panel", conveniently referenced in the index table. How to do it is written with a bold font face.

Edited by RXP

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

I appreciate your help but I cannot find what you told me. All the 408 pages I have searched in but I cannot find "Configuration Panel"

Be so kind to give me an exactly place e.g. a pagenumber. Is it in the pilots manual or in the normal manual via internet.

3 hours ago, jopoloco said:

I appreciate your help but I cannot find what you told me. All the 408 pages I have searched in but I cannot find "Configuration Panel"

Be so kind to give me an exactly place e.g. a pagenumber. Is it in the pilots manual or in the normal manual via internet.

You're looking in the wrong manual. Find Reality XP GTN User's Manual (FltSim).pdf in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Reality XP\GTN Simulation\FltSim

• Upvote 1

Yes, I'm further now. I see PRESS AND HOLD THE SHIFT KEY THEN RIGHT CLICK ON THE TOP EDGE OF THE GTN DEVICE.

What and where is the GTN device to find. I tried to do in the panel but I think this is not the device .Also I looked in the Devices and Printers.

I'm 80 years old and all is new for me so it's difficult to understand what the meaning is. Sorry for this.

I hope you will continue to help me.

Hi, the GTN DEVICE, as the name implies, is the GTN device, not the printer device, not the hard drive device, just the GTN device.

Given you're not dealing with a real GTN hardware unit connected to your computer, references to GTN device means the 'virtual/simulated' GTN device in your simulator only.

So when in your aircraft cockpit, with the GTN device displaying on the cockpit, press and hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard (computer keyboard), and right-click the top edge of the GTN device (that is point your mouse cursor over the top of the GTN on your screen, then proceed with the click).

RXP and Bills,

Many, many  thanks for your help. It has been solved now. Very easy when knowing how to do.. I had made a mistake to think that an edge is a corner. So I was bussy with right above in the corner. But I,m glad with using the traffic button.

With kindly regards

Jopoloco.

• Like 2