Sign in to follow this  
Blue Baron

Problems downloading software

I use Windows 7. I have been having issues recently with my system after Microsoft automatically installed what they called critical updates. Now I can no longer download software on to my computer. I keep getting a weird message - The system cannot find the file specified. I was using win zip. I am trying to trouble shoot to locate the issue. Is there any other software besides win zip I can try out? Thanks for your assistance.

I use a free program called 7Zip.  It works like a charm.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The system isn't allowing me to install/ run/ download anything. I keep getting a "The System Cannot Find The File Specified" message whenever I press "run" or "install" etc. for software I've downloaded online.