Sign in to follow this  
clocki

[RESOLVED] No ground textures after updating to P3D v4.2

Thanks for all your help. I switched to 4.2 and so far all was good. I only got a problem that I couldn't remove the 4.1 scenery module. After some further problems I used the main installer which only installed the missing scenery part.

On my first flight now from EGKK-LGKR-EGKK I see in the area of Greece black parts in the scenery. There are nearly everywhere and it looks like there is information missing. I only use the local airport scenery and ORBX Global+Europe+LC. Could there be a problem?

EDIT: The problem is also with Italy and Croatia which I'm currently passing

blackfbstz.jpg

Greetings Eddi :smile:

I'm now over France and there I can see that the black textures there are form the night. You can see some night road lights and other things. Is there any way to fix that?

After removing all ORBX scenery and tools and reinstall of the scenery module I have now the following landclass. Which is worser then before...

sceneryo3s38.jpg

maybe you should try complete unistall / reinstall, not only modules

On 14.4.2018 at 4:15 PM, lodestar said:

maybe you should try complete unistall / reinstall, not only modules

I've done that and it did not help. It's still the same problem as before. I'm very curious and don't know what I should do to fix the problem :/

Hello

Are you using the Add On Envshade ? If so this Add On will need to be update for Prepar3D v4.2 

@Poppet
I use these addon but I have run the update already prior updating to 4.2 and there was no new update available. Also now there is no new one available. I have the following versions
Envshade: 1.0.2
Envtex: 1.1.3
Envdir: 1.1.2.2

But it seems I have a solution now. After uninstalling once again I found that the folder C:\Users\Eddi\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons and Files was left. Seems I forgot to remove these folders. After deleting and then new install it worked so far. Now I will begin to build up the sim and hope it's working.

Good I have made a backup so I can copy PMDG/Dash stuff back without need to reconfigure everything