Sign in to follow this  
arnava1304

Ground Handling

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my p3d v4 ground steering. With the FSL A320 the nosewheel turns but the aircraft turns very slowly. I've also had this issue with other addon aircraft, but some work. PMDG aircraft are fine. With full deflection of the rudder and tiller, the aircraft turns very slowly.

Any advice?

Arnav

4 hours ago, arnava1304 said:

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my p3d v4 ground steering. With the FSL A320 the nosewheel turns but the aircraft turns very slowly. I've also had this issue with other addon aircraft, but some work. PMDG aircraft are fine. With full deflection of the rudder and tiller, the aircraft turns very slowly.

Any advice?

Arnav

Are you using EZDOK? if you do please be aware that you need to update to the latest version in order to use with with V4.2, this is due to SimConnect variables updates performed by Locked Martin.

Regards,
Simbol

Hi,

you are probably aware, but just to be sure, in the FSLabs A320, it is not enough to apply the rudder. You also need to press the relevant button to activate nosewheel steering.

For me, that´s "," which should be the default setting for the A320 (not sure, though).

Regards,

Heavy

Edited by Heavy Metal

Hi,

I am not using Ezdok but now this problem only occurs in the FSL A320, no other aircraft. I have properly configured the tiller and I can see the nosewheel turning in outside view, but the aircraft does not turn at all.

Arnav