Sign in to follow this  
757FO

Pause at TOD

Hello,

I am not sure why the Pause at TOD was added as a menu option, I noticed that every time I load the plane I need to go to the menu option and enable pause at TOD. This doesn't make any sense to me, why cant we have this option as a permanent setting like the ones found in the setup options from the load manager. Would the dev please consider this? 

thank you!

John.

• Upvote 1

I made the same comment on their forums.  I received the following response "It works only as per-flight option at the moment. I'll keep this as suggestion for future development."

So maybe if we all stick together and ask for the change, it will come sooner.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Surprisingly I never forget to set it during flight .......When I start to think about landing :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I don't mind it like that in the P3D menu. I usually set it to pause at TOD as a precaution. Who knows if I have to get up from the computer, or go somewhere really quickly. But then if I can see that I'm about to reach the TOD and I will be there for it, I can just go into the menu and switch it off.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?