Sign in to follow this  
jzimmermann

Milviz King Air 350i Almeria (LEAM) Dawn Test Flight Departure

Milviz has been very busy with the King Air 350i for quite some time. Every now and then I come across a post here at AVSIM that illustrates a complete lack of understanding just how much effort and energy is put into crafting a hardcore aircraft for FSX/P3D, one that is simulated with high accuracy, with very high fidelity, both visually and as far as system depth is concerned.

The same goes for scenery, there is run-of-the-mill scenery and then there is scenery like PILOT'S Almeria Airport (LEAM), highly detailed, immensely immersive.

The screenshots below are taken from a dawn departure this morning out of Almeria Airport on a test flight with the latest Milviz King Air 350i Beta.

OBgxZ7C.jpg

FtVur6N.jpg

XRIRwcw.jpg

yhwr9kb.jpg

BU88Prb.jpg

z2kaLGF.jpg

82ENjgC.jpg

uaMLRxD.jpg

UfOvjeD.jpg

9QUxjMH.jpg

H91s2Ls.jpg

nCyNR0t.jpg

2mAgqtx.jpg

7ySOCxL.jpg

pVTB0bt.jpg

nmSJrTh.jpg

eBJ0Y4A.jpg

im1iJPq.jpg

Edited by jzimmermann
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Good, so you enjoy a beta and not anymore an Alpha, interesting I waiting for this bird since my Pre-Order back in 2014.

Looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to the 350i also, but I'm willing to wait until they've got it in the groove. I know that Milviz will get it right.

Super excited to add this to my hanger I've been waiting patiently since 2014 also.  

Going on three years now if not more since I paid for this aircraft....no matter how you cut it, that's excessive and outside the bounds of reason.

Jeff Callender

• Like 1

Jeff Callender

I believe that the only other developer that has modeled a turboprop engine separately with such complexity is Majestic with their Q400. I think it's very brave of Milviz to go down the path of such hardcore system simulation, as it definitely makes everything a lot more complex, which requires much more development time, and in turn also means a longer beta testing cycle.

All those that have been following the Milviz King Air 350i development and anticipating the release will not be disappointed!

Looks great!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I like to occasionally point out that the Milviz T-38C and F-15C have been in development even longer than the KA. The F-15C is almost beta ready after more than 7 years.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Beautiful shots.

nebojsa

It must take a long time to make a proper turboprop engine for a sim that doesn't really like to model TP's. I bet that is a really tough task. Those like Majestic that have pulled it off incredibly well are some talented and patient folks. I sure hope this comes together for those of you who paid for it already. 

AND: Great shots. I love a King Air, no matter what flavor.