Sign in to follow this  
era66

XP11 Default 747 not too bad, but . . .

I’m new to XP 11, having transitioned from FSX which I stuck with since the days of Bruce Artwick’s 1st version of Sublogic/Microsoft FS.  Until a good payware 747-400 (PMDG quality) becomes available for XP 11, the default 747 will have to do but, (1) Is there a fix for the heading control knob which doesn’t work (i.e. it doesn’t change the digital read-out when the knob is turned)  (2) The pitch trim green indicator along the left side of the center console also doesn’t move when you change the pitch trim, so I can’t tell where I have my pitch trimmed.  

Would appreciate anyone’s help with these. Thanks in advance!

Elmo Acio

It's hard to replace the gray matter that is inherent in every human being. No computer can do it quite that well yet.

— General John P. Jumper, USAF Chief of Staff, 'Air Line Pilot' magazine, April 2007

Hi ea66,

the heading bug should be fixed with the next beta of XP11, it is a known bug.

For the trim band I don´t know (file a bug or feature request with Laminar and hope for a fix) - but you COULD output the trim in a numerical value to the screen, if you need to reference it (go to the DATA tab, click the corresponding checkbox).

Cheers, Jan