Sign in to follow this  
Alberto Zanot

Free Bombardier CRJ-700 Complete HD Rework for Prepar3D v4

Ok should work, as per other users. 

Make sure you follow carefully the install manual pdf. 

If you use the WX radar fron Milviz, try to turn it off out, by renaming the file in plane folder > panel rename the file mv_wx.dll as mv_out_wx.dll

See if it works. 

Ok should work, as per other users. 

Make sure you follow carefully the install manual pdf. 

If you use the WX radar fron Milviz, try to turn it off out, by renaming the file in plane folder > panel rename the file mv_wx.dll as mv_out_wx.dll

See if it works. 

As a test, I tried just your panel folder in the IRIS Global Express.  That didn't crash P3D.  However, I then moved the CRJ700_interior model into the IRIS model folder and that did CTD.

7 hours ago, kiki said:

Sorry for this Basic question, but: Where do I find liveries for this aircraft? I would like to try it in P3D 4.1 but would not fly it much without real world liveries.

Never mind, I am one of those who get the CTD before I can even start my flight. Sadly this is a no go product for me. P4.1.

It does not work in P3Dv4.1. Tried it with /and without your instructions and it CTD everytime. Nothing to do with wx radar. Deleted it.

At least it loads in P3Dv4.2 as per my previous threads.

Pierre

Ok thanks. So it is only v4.2 compatible. Not even v3.

P.S.: Remember this is a FREE addon i shared with the community 🙂

Understood Alberto. No problem. Remember it is free feedback also😎

Pierre

Okay, so just so I have this clear and stop taking time trying to get it to work, this addon is NOT compatible with P3DV3?

Not a big deal if that's the case, but I just saw this beautiful addon and got super excited.

Fantastic work at any rate, Alberto.

Thank you Cassidy!

Many users report it is not working in V3, even if in my tests it worked on my V3. I dont know yet what is the problem.

Just now, Alberto Zanot said:

Thank you Cassidy!

Many users report it is not working in V3, even if in my tests it worked on my V3. I dont know yet what is the problem.

Gotcha. Kind of a shame, but I guess that's what I get for using last-gen software.

Thanks again for all of the hard work on this addon.

Guest Steve Woods

Just to confirm I just loaded this into P3Dv3 and I could hear engines, but the aircraft model was invisible - so no panel, no external view. Shame 😞

This is pretty nice, took it for a spin in P3D V4.2 and I've gotto say she handles well, dare I say better than the Virtualcol payware. Props.

• Like 1

I say thiis is most excellent freeware, at least in P3D4.2! I have completed 4 short flights around NE USA without problems. The hand flying was a liitlle too mushy for my liking, easily changed in the aircraft.cfg. Autopilot is rock steady whether in NAV, HDG, or APP mode. I was also able to add popup windows for PFD, NAV, and EICAS gauges to drag onto separate monitors. That drags performance down a bit, but what the heck. Beautiful paint job (hopefully repaints will happen) on the provided models, cockpit sound effects...wow, freeware is back! The windshield rain effects worked well too, as yesterday we had lots of showers here and ASN provided accurate weather.

I am very much enjoying this piece of work, so thank you Alberto! I would like to buy you a beer. And so I shall!

Greg

• Like 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.