Sign in to follow this  
noisy

Recorder Module 1.2 released

Version 1.2 (final) of the Recorder Module for FS2004 is now released and available for download at www.neusinger.net/recorder and in the AVSIM library.The module adds improved recording and replay features to FS2004, including playback as (AI) traffic, and additionally advanced tower and spot view options, like multiple tower/spot views, manual panning of the view direction, simulating cameras attached to the aircraft, etc.Also the website was completely updated and now includes a support forum.Regards,Matthias

Guest mikealpha

Two thumbs up for your module, Matthias ! I use it for every flight.Big thanks !Mike

Noisy you are my favourite person in the whole world.Thanks for the updated module mate.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest iholrf

Nice work Matthias,Nice job on the site too. Looks clean and tight. Kudos.CheersShad

Matthias,I saw you implemented the "fix" for the clipped wing views by swapping out the default spot view values with zero then swapping them back. It works fantastic, and what's even better is Flight1's dll for handling spot view still works when the MSFS default spot view is used. I love the way version 1.2 can be used to do a "Walkaround" of the aircraft and like being able to configure my preferences regarding the increments the view moves. -John

Hi John,>I saw you implemented the "fix" for the clipped wing views by>swapping out the default spot view values with zero then>swapping them back.Right, good you mentioned this in one of your posts. I was aware of the clipping problems, but didn't know it can be fixed that way before :-)Regards,Matthias