Sign in to follow this  
muskrat

Throttle Issue

I choose to start the engines on the above aircraft with the DEFAULT 777 in the FMC menu.

It starts the sequence and then an alert activates (making the same sound as if the throttles are pushed full forward whilst stationary....i.e.  beep. beep, beep etc_

I then immediately reload with the DEFAULT 777 option, push my throttles full forward and back, and the alert stops.  All is normal.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now but the problem still exists.

Can any member advise what is amiss here please?

Thank you

Donald Leaton

Hi,

Can you confirm that the thrust levers in the cockpit are physically fully closed before you start the sequence?

Have tried the sequence with your throttle disconnected? If moving your throttles forward and back to idle fixes the issue, I would assume there is an issue with the signal sent by your throttle (spikes, or miscalibration).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

thank you..Budbud.  i'll check out what you say.  My CH Flightsim yoke is getting a bit old now.

Donald

A few notes for future reference:

1. Make sure to put your posts in the appropriate forum. This was originally in the General section, with a title of PMDG 777-200LR/F, which means that it's better off in the 777 forum, as it is only applicable to that product. Along those lines:
  2. Make sure to title your posts with something descriptive to the actual problem you're having. Makes it a lot easier for people to determine what the issue is.

Kyle Rodgers

5 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

A few notes for future reference:

1. Make sure to put your posts in the appropriate forum. This was originally in the General section, with a title of PMDG 777-200LR/F, which means that it's better off in the 777 forum, as it is only applicable to that product. Along those lines:
  2. Make sure to title your posts with something descriptive to the actual problem you're having. Makes it a lot easier for people to determine what the issue is.

And of course, one further note to add to those...

3. Did you fly Tutorial 1?

It really does teach you the fundamentals and procedures for this magnificent flying machine as well as guiding you quickly and efficiently through setting up hardware and sim prefs.

I feel confident your issue will probably be resolved if you do this.