Sign in to follow this  
cleonpack93

Immersive Audio 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD released

Discuss and review! I just bought and installed it but won't get to try it until tomorrow.

Edited by vgbaron
deleted link - advertising

Flown twice with it today, sounds great!!!

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

19 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Any thoughts versus default PMDG or TSS sounds?

I got the Immersive audio sounds last year,  NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion (SP3), and replaced them today with the new sound pack. Sounds better to me. Got tp be careful on the Simmarket site because they have the 2 year old version and the brand new version, and the titles are similar. Read the date before buying. 

This is the title of the old one.  IMMERSIVE AUDIO - NGX COCKPIT SOUND IMMERSION FSX P3D

This is the new one released today........IMMERSIVE AUDIO - 737NG CFM IMMERSION SOUNDPACK HD FSX P3D

Already two people have bought the old one by mistake, which is very easy to do. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I think those two packets serve different purpose. The first package is buttons/switches and such only, so if you like the old sound better, you prefer the default PMDG sound. The new package is engine only...

Exclamation on "think" :-)

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

6 minutes ago, Bionor said:

I think those two packets serve different purpose. The first package is buttons/switches and such only, so if you like the old sound better, you prefer the default PMDG sound. The new package is engine only...

Exclamation on "think" :-)

They new pack is more than engine only.....

Edited by Bobsk8

I am still confused, I bought the NGX Immersive Audio like a year ago, is the SP3 available for free? Or is it a new product?? Every link just takes me here:

Is this the most updated version??

Edited by vgbaron
deleted link - advertising

3 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

So that one is the "SP3 version"??

The SP3 version is the two year old sound pack. 

That "old" pack is still valid as it's mostly cockpit environment sounds.  This new, separate CFM pack is mostly engine sounds with other outside environmentals.

You can purchase and use both.

Edited by Greggy_D
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

The SP3 version is the two year old sound pack. 

But they mention on the new product page that they highly recommend using them in correlation with each other so I am still missing something here

5 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

That "old" pack is still valid as it's mostly cockpit environment sounds.  This new, separate CFM pack is mostly engine sounds with other outside environmentals.

You can purchase and use both.

Thanks that clears it up for the most part I think. 

15 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Thanks that clears it up for the most part I think. 

True, but some are thinking they are getting the just released sounds and apparently getting the SP3 sounds. 

Guys - 

PLEASE do not post LINKS to other commercial sites - it is against AVSIM rules on advertising. You can say it's available at xyz.com but no links please.

Thanx,

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Guys,

just want to clear up some possible confusion about the soundpacks.

NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion is released in 2016, and it covers over 330 sounds, a complete replacement for all switches, levers, GPWS, warnings, and some other sounds covered in the LATEST free update called Service Pack 3 (SP3). All updates for this soundpack are and will be free, and will be called Service Packs.

Our latest product, 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD covers the ENGINE sounds, and it comes with few extras that usually comes with this type of soundpack (Groundroll, Wind, Touchdown, Gear retraction/extension sounds, etc).

It is developed in correlation with NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion logically :-), hence it is recommended to use both product for the best sound experience, as heard in the 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD promo video.

Both soundpacks cover different sounds, so I highly recommend checking out description of both products for a detailed info.

Best regards

• Upvote 2

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.