Sign in to follow this  
cleonpack93

Immersive Audio 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD released

1 hour ago, Avidean said:

I am working on an new product called Total Olfactory 737NG Immersion or TOI for short. There are 2 version which are both separate purchases. One simulates the smells outside the aircraft: Aviation fuel, burning rubber, ramp rat bad breath etc. The other is high fidelity cockpit smells: Flight attendant Channel No.5, Coffee, SO farts etc. and for those occasions you fly with Whip Whitaker, the hint of Bourbon in the air!

Both packages are available for FSX at a price of $59.99 each and the pro version for Prepar3D at $675 each. Available form all major FS retailers.

I am also now working on the worlds first addon for an addon to an addon for Flight Sim details to be announced at FS'CON' 2018 with an expected release date of sometime after 2030 but you can pre-purchase now for $199 for FSX or the pro version for $999

PMDG and FsLabs in a Nutshell 

Finally got my first flight in today. Sounds amazong! Great work!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GSalden said:

Here I use it with Prosim after disabeling some sounds ( already present in ProsimAudio )

Pe11e has nailed the vacuum cleaner sound from within the cockpit perfectly..

Hi, 

How did you get rid of the default vacum cleaner sound? As far as i can tell its not part of the SP3 version. I just overwright all sounds.

Thanks Michael Moe 

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

14 hours ago, Avidean said:

I am working on an new product called Total Olfactory 737NG Immersion or TOI for short. There are 2 version which are both separate purchases. One simulates the smells outside the aircraft: Aviation fuel, burning rubber, ramp rat bad breath etc. The other is high fidelity cockpit smells: Flight attendant Channel No.5, Coffee, SO farts etc. and for those occasions you fly with Whip Whitaker, the hint of Bourbon in the air!

Both packages are available for FSX at a price of $59.99 each and the pro version for Prepar3D at $675 each. Available form all major FS retailers.

I am also now working on the worlds first addon for an addon to an addon for Flight Sim details to be announced at FS'CON' 2018 with an expected release date of sometime after 2030 but you can pre-purchase now for $199 for FSX or the pro version for $999

I managed to download a pirated version..it stinks.

Does it work if you have a head cold ?

Regards

Bill

Not to step on anybody's toes here, but ... 

What is wrong with the original soundset, which comes with the PMDG 737 NGX?! Given that PMDG is so fixated on getting everything right, to the tiniest details, I don't understand what is wrong with the original soundset - hence why it's necessary (with regards to realism) to invest more money in new soundsets?!

Or am I just being naive?! :blink:

Of course, sound and the feeling of immersion is a highly subjective thing, which is hard to generalize ... but still ... 

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Not to step on anybody's toes here, but ... 

What is wrong with the original soundset, which comes with the PMDG 737 NGX?! Given that PMDG is so fixated on getting everything right, to the tiniest details, I don't understand what is wrong with the original soundset - hence why it's necessary (with regards to realism) to invest more money in new soundsets?!

Or am I just being naive?! :blink:

Of course, sound and the feeling of immersion is a highly subjective thing, which is hard to generalize ... but still ... 

First of all the new sound set is around $9, not exactly a king's ransom. Secondly, apparently the developer spent many hours, and from my hundreds of hours flying in a 737, has pretty much nailed the sounds, leaps and bounds more immersive than the original NGX sounds. But, whatever floats your boat. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

25 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

First of all the new sound set is around $9, not exactly a king's ransom. Secondly, apparently the developer spent many hours, and from my hundreds of hours flying in a 737, has pretty much nailed the sounds, leaps and bounds more immersive than the original NGX sounds. But, whatever floats your boat. 

guess  that the  devs  from  pmdg  didnt  know  what  they were  doing  when they were  actually  recording  the  sounds  from inside  the  cockpit  which is  completely  different  from  being  a passenger

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 minute ago, pete_auau said:

guess  that the  devs  from  pmdg  didnt  know  what  they were  doing  when they were  actually  recording  the  sounds  from inside  the  cockpit  which is  completely  different  from  being  a passenger

Actual 737 Pilots helped to tweak the sounds in the new Immersion pack, but, what do they know......:cool:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I don't care if it's $9 or $900 - that was not my point.

Why are you being so defensive?! I was merely asking... :blink:

45 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

My point...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Just to say I think $9 is very reasonable and I did try a freeware sound pack for the NGX a few years ago which I though was very good. This kind of addon wouldn't at this point be my cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't want my comic relief post above to discourage anyone from getting it. it was mainly a joke about addons to addons for what appears to be mostly for PMDG and other study level aircraft. You will notice the sound loops on some of the original NGX sound files and once you notice you can't un-notice. And based on the video above it is definitely richer than the default NGX sounds, so for that alone I can see it being easily worth $9

Edited by Guest

Pmdg have good sounds. I bought the earlier Immersive pack (to upgrade the switches), and i like their sounds better.

i’ve got hundreds of hours of use out of it. If you fly the ngx a lot, as i have in the past, its a small investment that adds something a bit extra to the sim.

if’s not for everyone. If you dont care much about sound, subjectively prefer pmdgs version or dont use the ngx heavily, this isnt the product for you.

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

20 hours ago, bills511 said:

@Pe11e
Do you sell your products anywhere else other than Simmarket?

Sadly, it's only Simmarket exclusive at the moment.
It is my decision related to the commision when you sell your products on other sites too. (this information is publicly available on Simmarket site, I'm not breaking any rules here).

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Nothing 

9 minutes ago, Pe11e said:

Sadly, it's only Simmarket exclusive at the moment.
It is my decision related to the commision when you sell your products on other sites too. (this information is publicly available on Simmarket site, I'm not breaking any rules here).

I’m not too sad, Simmarket is a perfectly good online sim store (ive bought far too much from there over years!)

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Guys:

The argument on who's sound is more correct is completely useless: Accuracy of sound is relative to the person's ear. There are so many variables to think of that might change the sound that one hears. One person might think they are accurate and another might think they are completely off. 

People love new sounds, and for me, after years with the same sound in the 737 it's nice to have a change for once. It's not a bad thing.

Edited by Mitch24
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Mitch is right. Sometime's it's not about "who's is better." it's about having something different.