Sign in to follow this  
ocaviation

Gimbal

Hello there,

I've been playing around chaseplane... lately, and I'm trying out the gimbal feature. From the wing view (PAX) view, I was hoping to have the camera stay level with the horizon during takeoff/landing, or in general, different pitches. I attached 2 screenies as to what I get, and what I want. When I enable the gimbal and when I pull up, my camera stays level with the horizon... so far so good... but it's as if my window seat moved down to the engine. You'll see what I mean in the pics. One is what I'm getting, and the other is what I want, but having to move up in the view. When I nose in to level flight, the camera stays up above the plane. Send help!

Thanks,2bec012eaa4829de29316e1b2e54b78d-full.pn

-BP

Hi,

We have tried this in earlier versions of ChasePlane. We decided to remove it because it would conflict with the native gimbal we currently have. We have a similar gimbal feature in the cockpit right now but it's a bit stuttery at times.

We might bring it back at some point but I can't guarantee that at this time.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42