Sign in to follow this  
Oskaaar

Navigraph Nav Data out of Date

Hello,

I am trying to install AIRAC 1804 to PMDG 737NGX. I am using Navigraph. It says in the NavData Manager that the AIRAC is 1804. But on Ident on the FMC in aircraft it says it has AIRAC 1108. I tried to enter the path manually under:

- Prepar3D/

- Prepar3D/PMDG

Both do not work.

Oskar Aasbrein Nesbakk ENGM

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Most probably you sim date is outside the Airac effective days

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

20 minutes ago, Haakon283 said:

Hello,

I am trying to install AIRAC 1804 to PMDG 737NGX. I am using Navigraph. It says in the NavData Manager that the AIRAC is 1804. But on Ident on the FMC in aircraft it says it has AIRAC 1108. I tried to enter the path manually under:

- Prepar3D/

- Prepar3D/PMDG

Both do not work.

Regards,

Håkon

Thanks, but how to I fix the Sim date

You need to set the sim date at the current date, ie for today 21st of April 2018. This is done on the select scenario screen

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

He wrote his airac cycle is 1108... that would require the sim date to be set in 2011... 

in the navigraph manager delete all existing PMDG entries and let the search find them again. PMDG is normally found automatically. Run the manager as administrator.

Edited by Ephedrin

I deleted the existing entries, and tried to scan up again. Navigraph doesn't find the PMDG product.

23 minutes ago, Oskaaar said:

I deleted the existing entries, and tried to scan up again. Navigraph doesn't find the PMDG product.

try  manually  downloading   it  from  navigraph  than   manually  install  it  to  your  sim  see  if  it  solves  your  issue   for  now,   just  for  curious  sake  what  does  the  cycle  info  say  you  have? installed  in your pmdg  nav  folder

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I've tried to reinstall Prepar3D. I can't click anything in the Virtual Cockpit. Also when starting it says XML CFG Not Found,

Edited by Oskaaar

The problem is fixed.

Navigraph installed the AIRAC into the wrong path.

It installed it on the D: drive.

I have Prepar3D installed on my C:

Changed this by going to Navigraph - Addon Mappings - Changed the path.

Thanks to all for trying to help. It's very much appreciated.

Edited by Oskaaar
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 10:57 AM, Oskaaar said:

I've tried to reinstall Prepar3D. I can't click anything in the Virtual Cockpit. Also when starting it says XML CFG Not Found,

This is why the nav data tool couldn't find our product. You have a much larger issue than manually updating the navigraph manager, in that my bet is that you have a corrupted registry.

Kyle Rodgers