Sign in to follow this  
gypsymoth

Last one

I'me not having much luck with these callouts so thought I'd stop but have been asked to put some in a friend's FS2004

I've installed Jimmy Foong's complete 777 callouts (777_callouts.zip) .  I put this in the panel cfg:  gauge74=FPDA_Boeing_Callout,  10, 100  & the fpda_boeing_callout.gau  from Opa in the gauges folder.   The sound files are in the sounds folder.

BUT the 2500, 1000, 500, & minimums are not being read but the others are.   Can someone tell me why not & what I've done wrong ?  Mr.Foong's readme says this is the whole deal but................

Thanks.

Edited by gypsymoth

I had a look in the 777_callouts.zip and saw that there are no callout wav files for 500 ft or above, only for 400 ft and below. I hope this answers your question.

Hans

Sorry........I should have put compete_777_callouts.zip

I've just reinstalled everything but am still not getting  =   2500, 1000, 500, & minimums