Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_biplane

Morning of a new day

Love the portrait shot!!!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Beautiful shots!

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Incredible colors. I take the opportunity to thank you for your sun textures and effects which are top notch.

Could you please share the mods you use to get these vibrant colors and dark ground shadows ?

I only use reshade and find my sunset / sunrise quite dull

Thanks in advance

Edited by RockOla
  • Like 1

Thank you all for viewing, commenting and rating!

10 hours ago, RockOla said:

...Could you please share the mods you use to get these vibrant colors and dark ground shadows ? I only use reshade...

By this link you will find a set of bright textures. They are experimental and not real. Screenshots in this thread are made using more saturated textures from the "BONUS" folder. The archive also has a glow of the sun, a preset for the PTA and a separate folder with shaders that will replace the PTA if you do not have this program. Please carefully read the installation manual and make sure that the preset and shader match your version of the simulator. Shaders P3Dv4.2 are not compatible with earlier versions of the simulator. Textures can be used in any version of the FSX and P3D. If you use other add-ons, make sure that they do not interfere with the installation and loading of textures. Disable the reshade.

I wish you beautiful landscapes in your simulator.

Regards

Edited by kiwi_biplane

Gennadiy

Thank you kiwi. Inspired by your work I started working on sun textures but after hours of work, I just came back to yours and started flying.

I'll try your suggestions, thank you again