Sign in to follow this  
Marry pop pop

Help with the Fslabs a320 in P3D V3

I have been experiencing an issue with the Fslabs a320 in Prepar 3D V3 when i press ok to start the flight with the fslabs a320 selected i get a black screen for a few seconds before the sim crashes. I have reinstalled p3d but still no luck. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Here is the windows event viewer error:

Prepar3D.exe

560b4abe

ntdll.dll

71be8751

c0000005

0002cfd6

31c0

01d3d9cab1840a26

D:\Prepar 3D V3\Prepar3D.exe

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

81638cdb-7c05-41be-b1ce-8c6be8e2d8a1

You'd probably have better luck at FS Labs dedicated support site.

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, Gintaras Bidva said:

I couldn't find the fslabs forum here on avsim I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

There isn't one here on Avsim. This is the link to Flightsim Labs Support forum.https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/  The developer and other knowledgeable people are there, so they should be able to help you.

NAX669.png

The AVSIM CTD Guide, page 35, has several probable solutions to the infamous ntdll.dll error.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Sorry for not being on this forum for a while but sadly my problem still  has not been solved even after following the CDT guide. 

There is no solution to this problem.  What fixes the problem on my computer does not fix the problem on another computer.  The CTD Guide states the following:

NTDLL.dll – Several possibilities for the NTDLL.dll error are as follows:

·         Most probable cause is outdated or corrupted hardware drivers.  Run a driver update program as discussed in previous section.

·         Use the System File Checker (SFC \scannow) to look for corrupt or missing system files.  See previous section for details on running this program.

·         Recently update video card drivers?  Reinstall or install the previous version.

·         System overheating.  Check (not common but it can cause this crash).

·         Wrong timings/voltages set for your installed RAM. 

·         CPU voltage too high or too low (only if you overclocked your computer, manually or professionally by a computer expert). You might be able to fix by returning your BIOS to Optimized Defaults or lowering the overclock by one point from say, 4.4GHz to 4.3GHz.

·         Windows 7 users - Remove the UIAutomationcore.dll from the main FSX folder, if installed (applies to FSX users only).  A known fix (could be the wrong version placed in the FSX folder).  Do not remove for FSX-SE or Windows 8/10 users.

·         Check your dll.xml for duplicate entries or entries where the software was removed but the entry in the dll.xml still exists.  Fix.

·         Disable User Access Controls (UAC) (see the section above for more information).

·         MyTrafficX, v5.4c possibly caused by an AI scheduling programming error. Go back to the 5.4b version.  Check developer’s forum for possible fixes.

·         For MyTraffic6, rename MyTrafficmil.bgl to MyTrafficmil.OFF in your MyTraffic/Scenery folder. 

·         Changing aircraft from payware to default and vice-versa.

These probable "solutions" come from doing a Google search of all of the flight simulation related websites to see how others had fixed this problem.  They were placed in the guide for you to see if any of the "fixes" worked for you too.  If not,  your only remaining solution is to reformat your hard drive and reinstall Windows, then reinstall P3DV3.  Run P3DV3 to see if the problem went away.  If so, reinstall the A320 with Admin Privileges.  If the problem occurs after you reinstall the A320, then it is a permissions issue and you will have to go to the P3D.exe, right click on the P3D.exe, select Properties, and then compatibility and make sure at the bottom of the compatibility tab, it shows permissions for ALL users (not just you).  This is information is provided in the AVSIM CTD Guide so you probably have already done this (page 12). 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10