Sign in to follow this  
MartyV

ERROR: Unable to read from file C:\Program Files (x86)\TTools202

I receive the following message when attempting to decompile any traffic files; "ERROR: Unable to read from file C:\Program Files (x86)\TTools202\". Anyone have a clue as to why I keep getting this error.

cause youre using it in fsx, it will show the bgl's and will show the flight-plan, aircraft and airports txt files but wont compile to the folder..it jjust wants to save it as another file....but i say try AIFP only if you are looking to make things difficult or are used to adding traffic to the sim (like 2004) the old way like compiling and loading sim and repeating that step untill you are done. 

i dont though, think its scam or a worthless program, its just unlike the wrong w ay to do things and there are so many bells but only a few whistles...if they could have just allowed it to be saved as the files e used to use in fs2004 with that routine could have saved us time...it has however, some keen frizzly additions to what we know and love as fs2004 ers with the routine, like for example a way to add all aircraft you have downoaded and save so it has its advanages, but there are too mant cons to list..

so only go for it if you  really want to change up that routine of yours...