Sign in to follow this  
michaelengl

Ultimate Traffic Live mit PSXseeon Traffic und Real Traffic und Super Traffic Board V3.2 für FSX mit Acc Pack

Hello, I have now installed Ultimate Traffic Live and Super Traffic Board V3.2 on my FSX, it works wonderfully. UT Live generates AI traffic.
Now I wanted to try PSXseeon Traffic and Real Traffic. The programs also worked via simconnect. Perfect. PSXseeon Traffic and Real Traffic is running on a Win10 tablet, my FSX is running on Windows 7 64 bit.
Ultimate Traffic Live and Super Traffic Board V3.2 starts with the FSX, Super Traffic Board V3.2 is also installed on the Windows 10 tablet. Now, if I start PSXseeon Traffic and Real Traffic (I have subscriptions :)) I see Traffic in Real Traffic, but I think the FSX shows the automatic traffic generated by Ultimate Traffic Live. I think I have to disable the AI traffic from UT Live, right?
Can you help me, what's the right setup for PSXseeon Traffic and Real Traffic?

Thank you very much for your help.

best regards
Michael

Hello Michael,

> I think I have to disable the AI traffic from UT Live, right?

Yes you should only make use of the AI liveries of UTL, not the program part.

And first use my VMRGenerator tool to make a list of your UT liveries in the file AI_liveries.txt. Copy that file to the PSXSeeconTraffic folder. Make sure you have configured RealTraffic corrrectly.

Do not run Super Traffic Board. Do not run UTL.

Everything is described in detail in my PSXseeconTraffic Manual.

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

Ok, i will try it.

It is not poosible to run Super Traffic Board to look which traffic is on the Airport. Is your program not compatible with Super Traffic Board?

Do you know how can deactivate UTL (the program part) without having to uninstall it?

best Michael

I don't know that program Super Traffic Board... If it only is an tool that gives information about traffic and does not inject traffic it will be ok to run it too.

I don't know UTL either. Does it not have a Manual? There must be a way to not start it ...

Nico

Edited by kiek

No there is no test version available. 

Let them know that FSCommander and Active Sky have no problems detecting the AI aircraft generated in FSX/P3D by PSXseeconTraffic. Important to know is that AI aircraft controlled by PSXseeconTraffic do not use schedules, but are "slewed" through space by calculating an aircraft position 25 times per second (for each AI aircraft).

EDIT: I guess that is a problem for SuperTrafic Board, they seems to be schedule based (according to their web page...)

PSXseeconTrafic works quite different from AI schedule based programs such as MT6 and UTL.

Nico

Edited by kiek