Sign in to follow this  
Shuknami

Seneca V Crenado. I am a problem.

5 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

The Carenado GNS gauges are known to be buggy, and I would not be surprised that there are ways to crash the sim, using them.  The solution is to substitute a GNS gauge from RXP or Flight1 if you want real world functionality.

Thanks, Bert. And how would I do that?

You would have to purchase one of those gauges and install them.

The Seneca has Carenado support for an RXP 430 gauge, so that is likely the simplest way.

Bert

On 5/16/2018 at 6:55 PM, Bert Pieke said:

You would have to purchase one of those gauges and install them.

The Seneca has Carenado support for an RXP 430 gauge, so that is likely the simplest way.

Hello Bert. I continue provando with old files of the Seneca Carenado that had kept. I do not understand how, for no apparent reason, it may stop working. It is not among my plans to buy another gps, if it is assumed that the one that comes with Carenado has to work.

I understand your frustration, but there is nothing more I can offer..

Suggest you talk to Carenado, it is their product..

Bert

On 5/22/2018 at 5:49 PM, Bert Pieke said:

I understand your frustration, but there is nothing more I can offer..

Suggest you talk to Carenado, it is their product..

Hello Bert. How are you? I hope it's ok. I'm still testing with old backup files I had saved from Seneca V. I still have not managed to solve the error. Now it appears to me that the superior does not work, ha ha ha. I do not give up What seems strange to me is that this error is also passed on to other models. I was testing with the C90B and in the lower 430 it also happens; It works but when I want to schedule the entrance to the destination airport, the simulator freezes ...

1 minute ago, Shuknami said:

Hello Bert. How are you? I hope it's ok. I'm still testing with old backup files I had saved from Seneca V. I still have not managed to solve the error. Now it appears to me that the superior does not work, ha ha ha. I do not give up What seems strange to me is that this error is also passed on to other models. I was testing with the C90B and in the lower 430 it also happens; It works but when I want to schedule the entrance to the destination airport, the simulator freezes ...

With your permission, I will specify the problem and expose it in the general forum, to see if anyone else had that problem.

24 minutes ago, Shuknami said:

With your permission, I will specify the problem and expose it in the general forum, to see if anyone else had that problem.

You do not need anybody's permission..  :wink:

Write in detail every interaction with the GNS 430, step by step, and maybe other users can duplicate your problem.

Bert

On 5/26/2018 at 11:19 AM, Bert Pieke said:

You do not need anybody's permission..  :wink:

Write in detail every interaction with the GNS 430, step by step, and maybe other users can duplicate your problem.

Hello again, Bert.
Today I have been able to analyze the problem a little more. Again I uninstalled Seneca V and reinstalled it. Before the GNS 430 did not appear on me. Now, but it still presents the same failure. All the funcones go well; maps, radar, etc. But when I want to program it to record the approach at the destination airport, the simulator freezes. It occurred to me to try other planes Carenado. On the same flight, I switched to the Becch B200 that has the GNS 530. I thought that being a different gps model, I would not. And the same. the GSN 530 of the B200 works well, but freezes the simulator when programming the arrival at the destination airport. I tell you that in the Seneca, I have the GNS 430 conXP, that is, the reality option that comes with the Seneca de Carenado.

So I'm realizing that the problem is not the GSN 430 of the Seneca, it affects all the gps's of Carenado, including the GNS 530 of the Beech 200. I think I could pass the files of the folders of the Seneca (Panel , global conffguración of the plane and those that you need) to see if there you see something strange.

Edited by Shuknami

It is not the files, I am interested in.. I am sure they are the original Carenado GPS gauges..

What I asked for, is the exact sequence of interactions with the GPS, each step, until it freezes.

Bert

On 4/27/2018 at 10:28 PM, cbreeze said:

Greetings,

Unfortunately, i think youll find that its hard to get questions answered on these older threads.  I fly the Seneca a lot, its one of my favorites.  Im no computer expert but maybe i can help you.

What flight sim are you using?

Im trying to understsnd your problem.  From your post it sounds like you fly the Seneca for sometime and everything is good then you walk away ftom the sim leaving it on overnight and when you go back everything is frozen.  Is that correct?

Hi there,

You mention you fly the seneca a lot. Have you come across the fuel cross feed not transferring fuel from one tank to another?