Sign in to follow this  
flyalways

R.I.P FSW

I own FSW, and was a shock news :ohmy:

FSW became another failure from Flight School, don't worry, if you keep developing software,

someday, you will get an idea and who knows you'll be success in the future.  

At first their intention was great, but lack of DLC and addons,, users are focus on X-plane and p3d. 

If I were to develop another software, I would develop a software platform based on compatible with FSX addons.   

If you want to keep alive this software, why don't you release SDK for free for existing users? who knows? 

Edited by flyalways

These are Japanese company made sim.  .  Unlike P3D and FSW,

They come up with different appraoch, and let users seat back and relax and do  rest  flying itself. user has to just press simple button to make more fly enjoyable.  

So if technobrain guys given a FSW technology based platform, they might make it look more realistic.  

Too bad FSW did not make it.  Although I only have P3D and Xplane, competition in the field is always good, keeps the big players honest and focused on fixing their issues.

John

13 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Too bad FSW did not make it.  Although I only have P3D and Xplane, competition in the field is always good, keeps the big players honest and focused on fixing their issues.

John

yeah..I do have x-plane on my laptop and it runs really well, with addons.   I am satisfy with more p3d actually.