Sign in to follow this  
flyboya321

START UP ISSUE

Ive got the same issue also Flyboya321. no response to throttle and its set at max tq.

11 hours ago, Twistgrip said:

Ive got the same issue also Flyboya321. no response to throttle and its set at max tq.

Unfortunately I've no idea how to fix 

I get this too! Very annoying. Surely something that should have been picked up in BETA?!?

Regards

Lonz

Guest JetFueler

Make sure the condition lever is in the start position and not further forward in the operating range.  Carenado has mimicked the operation of the condition levers much closer than on any of there other planes with the Saab. Treat them like the condition levers on the MJC Q400.  Full back is fuel off, next step up is start/feather.  Forward of that is low and high idle.  If you start the engines with the condition levers full forward you're bound to get some torque surges.

I am doing exactly that, but torque and fuel flow stay on max forever. I have had this problem with almost all Carenado planes that I bought, but usually you can work around it by cutting off fuel and immediately restart. Not with the S340, though.

Peter

I go through the amplified checklist until just before pushing the start button, then I use ctrl-E. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

I go through the amplified checklist until just before pushing the start button, then I use ctrl-E. 

Shall try this on my next flights thank you

Liam Carbin

12 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

That worked perfectly thank you 🙂

Liam Carbin