Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

+1 for livestream I will not be in Vegas in that date. 

I am also hope to see the 787 even the words made it unlikely.

At the tenth of June I will open the PMDG Forum or the youtube to see what is the mysterious product that PMDG team have been developing since mid 2008 ?

I am sure it will be good product because we see the standart of PMDG team, but I am not looking forward to PMDG simulator because I have the P3D v4 and more addons so new sim right now not relevant for me.

Edited by itay5344

I like also the idea of a live stream, as I am not able to attend as well. Going to LAS for a weekend from ATH is not cheap at all :). The issue with this is that is not in our hands, We do not know what the resources will be on the conference room. Maybe some of the streamers that attend there would be able to stream it live from their channels.

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

13 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Maybe some of the streamers that attend there would be able to stream it live from their channels.

Yeah, that was my thought, too.

Kyle Rodgers

If someone plan to stream the mysterious announce (the PMDG's presentation) can he post in this forum a link for his stream please ?

I think who will stream this presentation will see in his stream alots viewers.

Edited by itay5344

7 hours ago, harrry said:

I have got it.....an environment for PMDG products to run on any simulator independently..P3D, Xplane, etc just by running the equivalent of a Virtual Machine to control all the Physics and presentation.

I was actually thinking more or less the same, but what keeps me from fully believing this is the notion of a product line. This seems to suggest that it's more than just one thing, as would be the case with such an environment. I do love the intrigue, so I'm hoping I can make it to LAS for the announcement.

Walter Meier

23 minutes ago, wsmeier said:

I was actually thinking more or less the same, but what keeps me from fully believing this is the notion of a product line. This seems to suggest that it's more than just one thing, as would be the case with such an environment. I do love the intrigue, so I'm hoping I can make it to LAS for the announcement.

It's a new product line of Airbus aircraft. A380 first, then A350.

• Like 1

Since they love doing Boeing, It is going to be the Historic Boeing product line. Starting with the Boeing Model 1, B314 Flying Clipper, B377 Stratocruiser and the B307 Stratoliner.😆 🙂

2 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

I like also the idea of a live stream, as I am not able to attend as well. Going to LAS for a weekend from ATH is not cheap at all :). The issue with this is that is not in our hands, We do not know what the resources will be on the conference room. Maybe some of the streamers that attend there would be able to stream it live from their channels.

I new it one half of PMDG knows what's going on the other half haven't got a clue.😆 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

10 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I new it one half of PMDG knows what's going on the other half haven't got a clue.😆 

😂😂😂😂 Actually we all know what's going on, I think at least LOL 🙂 It's one think knowing and another watching the actual announcement, that's why I like the idea of the stream. 

Chris Makris

20 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

😂😂😂😂 Actually we all know what's going on, I think at least LOL 🙂 It's one think knowing and another watching the actual announcement, that's why I like the idea of the stream. 

It'll be a super late (or super early) one for you though, won't it? I'll be watching Twitter and forums at the time of the announcement which will be 00:00 for me, whilst I'm at a wedding party with my girlfriend (I'm sure she'll be pleased)! 😂

3 minutes ago, squerble said:

It'll be a super late (or super early) one for you though, won't it? I'll be watching Twitter and forums at the time of the announcement which will be 00:00 for me, whilst I'm at a wedding party with my girlfriend (I'm sure she'll be pleased)! 😂

It will be 1AM my time if they start on time. Just tell her is an important announcement that can't be missed LOL

Chris Makris

"it is going to be unlike anything PMDG has ever done before, and we think it will be unlike anything you have ever seen at an event related to simming"

Sure doesn't sound like any aircraft line.  Has a new simulator ever been mentioned at an event about simming before.   Willing to bet it has.  This should be very interesting.  No clue what to expect....

Looking forward to it ... is it XXX rated or PG? 😉

Cheers, Rob.

A few things I am hoping for are:

• A simulation around our sim. Simulate beeing part of an actual company.
  • A multicrew environment
  • The 787 line
  • Planning, dispatcher and performance tools etc

But none of these do meet the criteria posted.

Exciting times ahead for sure!

I’d come but im passing last of my easa ATPL exams in june. Thanks to you im taking it to the next level. I hope you are aware of the influence of your products on people, no doubt the new product line will be impecable !!!