Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

sorry to jump in on my posts again:

On 5/8/2018 at 12:59 PM, xTiMm_ said:

He is speaking about Matt David-A380 + FSLabs with the A350.

no, only partially. Guess what plane has ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY a BTV system and NO other autobrake system (aside redundancies)?

On 5/8/2018 at 2:16 AM, VHOJT said:

Two?  There were things a year or two ago about Matt Davies - what's the other?

I saw something on facebook, they seemed to have had the outside model completed and their nosewheel spacing was horrible, so i'm guessing the Aerosoft approach to that airplane in that company. But indeed I meant the Mettar Sim A380. If you've read their last update, you know that they aim to making it study level. That one is promising to me, I just hope they can maintain their company from a financial standpoint. This is the dream eh? 😄

Edited by elButz

Regards,

Johannes Butz

CPU: Intel i5 7600k @4.6Ghz Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @3.2Ghz Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Sound: M-Audio Super DAC II fixed @16bit 44.1Khz

Can you give us a link? Is it a plane or not?

What part of "it will be revealed at the Flightsim Expo in Las Vegas on 9th June" do you not understand?

• Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Here's what I think:

1) It's an Airbus Lineup with possibly a study level A380 since there isn't one developed for the simming community

2) Some type of dispatch system to carry and integrate the entire PMDG lineup, not sure how to explain it

3) A brand new sim (I doubt it due to major investment)

4) The B787

5) The Boeing Classics as the new product line

6) Several new Airbus's are announced at once that have been in development since 2008 by PMDG and are getting close to beta testing

PMDG excel at making aircraft (I don't see them making a sim platform + I've got some much $$ invested in P3D unless they've been taking with other developers for cross-compatibility) We don't have a study level A340, 330 (Aerosoft is gonna release their's in the next decade), 350, or 380 yet and I think it's about time we got one

-Rishi Shah

I7 4770K @ 3.5 ghz, GTX 970 4 gb, 256 gb SSD, 16 gb RAM, MSI Z87-G41 Motherboard, 650 watt PSU

Banner_MJC5.png

36.jpg

......because it is going to be unlike anything PMDG has ever done before, and we think it will be unlike anything you have ever seen at an event related to simming

That rules out 1,3,4,5, and 6 for starters. You will have to place your bet on "2" to have any chance of being right.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It`s not a plane it`s not a bird it`s SUPERMAN !!!.😂🤣

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

48 minutes ago, rjfry said:

It`s not a plane it`s not a bird it`s SUPERMAN !!!.😂🤣

With Tacpack for the laser eyes.

wether he has cape flex?

Edited by Ephedrin

16 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

That rules out 1,3,4,5, and 6 for starters. You will have to place your bet on "2" to have any chance of being right.

I think that quote is referring to their presentation itself, not the product. Maybe it will be very extravagant and glamorous at a point that has never been done in flight sim events.

Of course this is only me twisting words to make it look like there is a chance it is the PMDG B787 which I desperately need 🤣

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, snapshot21 said:

I think that quote is referring to their presentation itself, not the product. Maybe it will be very extravagant and glamorous at a point that has never been done in flight sim events.

Of course this is only me twisting words to make it look like there is a chance it is the PMDG B787 which I desperately need 🤣

So it`s taken 10 years of planning to do a presentation I don`t think so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

11 hours ago, rjfry said:

So it`s taken 10 years of planning to do a presentation I don`t think so.

The product that they WILL present is 10 years into production. But as to the manner of presenting, it will be presented in a manner that is unlike anything we have seen in the flight sim community.

Well that is what I can deduce from the original post seeing as the presentation and product is mentioned separately. The presentation in the 1st statement, and the product in the 2nd statement/paragraph.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

2 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

The product that they WILL present is 10 years into production. But as to the manner of presenting, it will be presented in a manner that is unlike anything we have seen in the flight sim community.

Well that is what I can deduce from the original post seeing as the presentation and product is mentioned separately. The presentation in the 1st statement, and the product in the 2nd statement/paragraph.

That's not how I read it.

As far as I understood, when reading the announcement, that they were gonna release a product / product-line, which was unlike anything we've ever seen in the flight sim community.

But I guess, there's more than one way of reading it... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

It certainly be some sort of a brand new underwear line branded PMDG, no doubt on that. The presentation will be appropriate and many gadgets will be gifted for promotional purposes.

The top of the gamma will be an airliner nose pictured in the front of underwear while an APU picture on the back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mario Rastelli said:

It certainly be some sort of a brand new underwear line branded PMDG, no doubt on that. The presentation will be appropriate and many gadgets will be gifted for promotional purposes.

The top of the gamma will be an airliner nose pictured in the front of underwear while an APU picture on the back.

Thats what I so desperately wanted my first wife to model for me...

• Like 1

Terence Jordan

See you there!

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

On 5/23/2018 at 10:10 AM, snapshot21 said:

Play with words to make it an airplane or what? XD that‘s just possible in law 😋