Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

3 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

Play with words to make it an airplane or what? XD that‘s just possible in law 😋

Im sorry, im just desperate for a PMDG 787 😂

• Like 3

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

42 minutes ago, FishermanIvan said:

Am I the only one hoping it’s a DC-3?  They do own one, after all...

...and a beaut, at that:

1612p_dc3_001_16x9.jpg

• Like 9

Kyle Rodgers

I wonder, anyone suggested the Woodpigeon route already? A totally new line: GA!

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well I hope is an external simulation engine that can interface to whatever sims they want to, that would leverage the network effect other developers bring to those platforms.

XP11 would be nice too.

5 hours ago, HansRoaming said:

Well I hope is an external simulation engine that can interface to whatever sims they want to, that would leverage the network effect other developers bring to those platforms.

XP11 would be nice too.

That would be a spectacular breakthrough in time travel if they have been working on XP11 products since 2008...

alex Pugh

11 hours ago, Chapstick said:

That would be a spectacular breakthrough in time travel if they have been working on XP11 products since 2008...

alex Pugh

+1 they may even be working on P3Dv10 now. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:10 AM, snapshot21 said:

The product that they WILL present is 10 years into production. But as to the manner of presenting, it will be presented in a manner that is unlike anything we have seen in the flight sim community.

This is VEGAS, BABY!!!  The Presentation is ALWAYS more important than the Product! Heck, I've lived here for over 15 years.  A new line of Coffee Cups gets introduced with Dancing Show Girls, Fireworks, Laser Light Shows, and free Key Chain giveaways.  Come on down!!! Even if it's a PMDG Touch Screen Mouse Pad, I'm sure the Presentation is going to be SPECTACULAR!!!

(OK...you still have time to arrange the showgirls now...….)

😀

Edited by FalconAF

Rick Ryan

That is a great shot Kyle! Definitely a sharp looking plane. Looking forward to the reveal of what this new product is!

8 hours ago, Roadburner426 said:

That is a great shot Kyle! Definitely a sharp looking plane. Looking forward to the reveal of what this new product is!

That shot was by one of the guys at AOPA.

I was in the plane getting that shot, though, acting as safety for the AOPA guys. I did manage to sneak this one, though:

14350421_639868212860556_391221090018603

Just a phone shot over the shoulder.

• Like 2

Kyle Rodgers

On 5/23/2018 at 3:16 PM, Mario Rastelli said:

It certainly be some sort of a brand new underwear line branded PMDG

PMDG Homme.  The digital aviator's choice.

• Like 1

My predication (considering the whole industry's shift toward subscription cloud-based services) is a subscription model potentially including the whole PMDG product line with continuous innovation and updates. Almost a Virtual Airline as a Service (VAaaS) model. 

Even if my prediction is not accurate, this will be a feasible business model to be considered, you are welcome PMDG  🙂

Edited by vanzunator
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

No predictions from me, but a question... Is there any news on whether or not there will be a live stream from the even?

1 hour ago, harvester21 said:

Is there any news on whether or not there will be a live stream from the even?

Doubtful that it would be coming from us - we never really have done anything like that. There are a number of streamers who will be there, though. Perhaps talk to them? I know Chewwy94 will be there. I'm sure Froogle will be. I think some of the FSElite guys will be there, too. All of them are pretty active. I'm sure someone will end up streaming. The tough part is that - unless they call ahead to check (usually with people who have little/no clue about how robust their network is) - it's tough to say ahead of time if someone can stream.

A while back, RSR jumped onto a stream (via Skype) to voice chat with the streamer. We'd originally thought to have video, since we were at an airshow with the DC-3, but the local cell network wouldn't support it, and we could only figure it out day-of, after we parked the plane at Dulles.

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, harvester21 said:

Hi guys,

No predictions from me, but a question... Is there any news on whether or not there will be a live stream from the even?

Chewwy said that he might stream the announcement.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com