Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

thanks Kyle and Chris! Will ask Chewwy what the status is on that one.

• Upvote 1

Sander, could you please share your findings about Chewwy´s PMDG livestream from FS Expo'19? 

Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

FSElite or AirDailyX is pretty good about live streaming events. They’ll both be there.

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 hours ago, ega said:

Sander, could you please share your findings about Chewwy´s PMDG livestream from FS Expo'19? 

If he can share findings about 2019, I wanna know! :tongue:

• Like 3

Kyle Rodgers

A week to go!!!  Knicker knots getting tighter!  😁

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

There's lots that could be done with AI technology to take flight simulation to a new level. How about a virtual training captain sitting beside you on your first flight in a new aircraft? How about training scenarios where the virtual pilot does something wrong? How about a virtual check ride, a virtual type rating examination, etc, etc.? It could be something along those lines. Or I could be completely wrong like everyone else on here...

Anyone interested in why I think this, it's because I'm reading "Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence" by Max Tegmark. Well worth a read - scary, interesting and fascinating book.

Alistair Brown

0.png

Kyle,

I apologise for the error...you know ..8 and 9 are side by side in the keyboard...

Regards

Edmundo Azevedo

3 minutes ago, ega said:

I apologise for the error...you know ..8 and 9 are side by side in the keyboard...

No need to apologize - just giving you a hard time to joke around.

Twice yesterday, I hosed up code simply because I forgot to type the endline semi-colon. It happens...

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, ega said:

Kyle,

Regards

787-9...8...9... could happen 😛

• Like 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

The number is 6 days and we will all put out of our misery.🤗 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:21 AM, rsrandazzo said:

Captains,

You all are funny, creative, and incorrect.   :ph34r:

Hmmm...…..

How about a range of submersibles / submarines with missile firing capabilities. Would fit with P3D bathymetry and weapons capabilities! Wild guess, but might fit Robert's criteria!!

I still have my hopes for a 787... 😊

... but I doubt it, since the revealed product-series, would have been underway for 10 years, so an airplane sounds unlikely. 

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

... but I doubt it, since the revealed product-series, would have been underway for 10 years, so an airplane sounds unlikely. 

Me too. Really hope it is the 787 line. Well since it was new at the time (10 yrs ago) the research part of development might have taken a them long time. Developing it to PMDG standards + aiming to set the standard to a whole new level, maybe it really took them 10 years?

I just really badly need a PMDG 787 😂

Good thing for us it is just less than a week to the reveal.

Edited by snapshot21

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Knicker knots tighter and tighter.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Will I get beaten down if I bring back the MD-... ouch, ouch!!!

• Like 2