Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

Maybe it's time for a new poll - not on what it might be but how long after the announcement we get our hands on it...  😋

6 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Will I get beaten down if I bring back the MD-... ouch, ouch!!!

Marc,

We hit you because we love you, and we want you to be better...  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, rsrandazzo said:

Marc,

We hit you because we love you, and we want you to be better...  :ph34r:

Give it to me Robert, aha aha... 

It's okay for me that the Eleven has become a running gag in here 😛

Wrong thread, pardon 🤪

Edited by Ephedrin

what if it is nothing we have ever asked for. Remember pmdg stands for precision manuals Design group. What if they are designing a hole new platform that encompasses all forms of transport. If that is the case the way I would do that is.

#1 start with simple aircraft like ultra lights so that they can get the dynamics engine right the first time

#2 seaplanes so the water dynamics engine is correct  

#3 jet engine dynamics like n1temperiture and rpm so that the 737 can be started from a true cold and dark state

#4 the big one weather dynamics its more then just making it rain or the wind blow Robert wants it to be right.

I my self can not weight either but it  has only been 32 years since a truly new simulator has been releaced

I can trust pmdg to do it correctly

chad hittenberger

Edited by duchman

the dc 3 would be cool. Robert   that would not be much of a secret  be cause I new since you did the story in aopa mag that the  DC3 was coming to flightsim.

duchman

I think, finally Mr. Randazzo will come out with a brand new Avatar mode simulation.
Now we can enjoy a fully loved and stressfull pilot life with your family, tiredness, the kids in the terminal with their beloved eyes to you and the beautiful collegues on board.

Sims build in Lockheed Martin by PMDG 😄

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

Some time ago I read something about the forum and they moving away from avsim forum. I guess this has everything to do with the upcoming we gonna blow you all away moment next Saturday. Can't wait for it. Keep up the lovely teasing and I wish you all a happy and enjoyable Saturday........

Marcel van der biezen

Folks,

Getting close now. I leave out of Seattle tomorrow, Friday. I see Saturday is sold out.

I think the new product will be the old Microsoft FSX, what dovetail had. Anyway, we will all find out Saturday afternoon.

See you all there,

Jerry Friz

I hope the organizers are streaming all the presentations - given that the tickets are sold out.

46 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I hope the organizers are streaming all the presentations - given that the tickets are sold out.

FSelite said that they will be streaming as well. Check their site for more info.

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

5 hours ago, jfriz said:

I think the new product will be the old Microsoft FSX

This seems oddly contradictory.

5 hours ago, jfriz said:

what dovetail had

Has...

Just because they nuked FSW doesn't mean they suddenly lose distribution rights to FSX.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

6 minutes ago, grandfred29 said:

maybe someone asked before, but what will be the utc time for the stream?

22:00GMT

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I don’t know what’s going to be more exciting tomorrow, the PMDG announcement or everyone’s reaction to the announcement and all the different theories floating around. This should be good. 

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro