Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

4 minutes ago, mikea76 said:

I really hope so. But I doubt an airplane they've been in development for 10 years...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

It's a hard business I know, but I am satisfied with the QW787 and wouldn't invest in another:  PMDG does me well with the 737, 777 and 747 range, I presume there would not be an Airbus as BBS and soon Aerosoft will fill all the gaps (and I won't leave out FSL although it won't install). Maybe a turboprop, even the Jetstream for P4 (though few airlines still fly it) and that will be interesting or a regional jet; interesting too, though the out-moded B717 does me well.  However only a few hours and we will know.  It's been a good wait......

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

But I doubt an airplane they've been in development for 10 years...

Except an A380. Total departure for PMDG, all new systems to them, it did exist rw 10 years ago, it could easily take 10 years to develop if it was low priority to start with and only a part time exercise. 

I still don't want one though.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

As much as I'd love an A380 or a 787, Kyle said "They're fast". I'm guessing fighters or a Concorde. The former, although unlikely from PMDG, seems the most likely by Kyle's hint. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

9 minutes ago, Tatave said:

As much as I'd love an A380 or a 787, Kyle said "They're fast". I'm guessing fighters or a Concorde. The former, although unlikely from PMDG, seems the most likely by Kyle's hint. 

Not to be the buzz-kill here, but why do you think, that Kyle's comment 'They're fast' have anything to do with the upcoming announcement from Robert later today?!

As far as I can tell, Kyle was merely answering a comment from another user, with regards to whether or not PMDG would develop a Sirrus GA plane... 

Edited by Anders Bermann
  • Like 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

:laugh: My mistake, I didn't realise he was talking about the SR22's speed... 

Edited by Tatave

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

what time is his talk? in utc or something? 😄

Victor Roos

1 minute ago, Victoroos said:

what time is his talk? in utc or something? 😄

22:00GMT

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I think you are misreading Kyle when he said I don't have a single good word for the SR22, then said wait one positive FAST!, the only good word he has for the SR22, and don't think he is giving reference to the new product line.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Does anyone really think that DCS fighter jets is a likely "way forward" for PMDG products in the future??

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

22:00GMT

lol... I see it happen... people talk, do presentations about their upcoming products and some people will listen them, mostly FS newspaper. 

Then Robert climbs the stage, everywhere in the world millions of people start streaming, servers will collapse... and on Sunday somewhere a forum server will be running again... and someone will ask "what has he said?" xD

Sorry, I have to break the news now before the show starts in Las Vegas.

It is a brand new shining flighsim platform based on a new  3D Google Map engine as scenery and terrain data.

FPS is around 100+

Yes but will it run on a Nintendo Switch when using the included Pogo Stick.😂  

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg