Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

4 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

22:00GMT

That should mean it will make the front pages of the UK papers on Sunday but the Mirror will likely only put pictures on page 3.😁 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Tbh, I hope they release the 748. I would love to fly the LH livery on Monday when I'm off. 

Eric 

21 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Tbh, I hope they release the 748. I would love to fly the LH livery on Monday when I'm off. 

That sure would be a great news if the 748 did drop right after the big announcement. Sort of like when Apple say, “and before we conclude, one more thing”. 

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

9 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

That sure would be a great news if the 748 did drop right after the big announcement. Sort of like when Apple say, “and before we conclude, one more thing”. 

It's not even in beta yet, let alone releasing in a few hours. There'll likely be an update on the progress but...

In my opinion, we'll get some updates, they'll announce the NG3 properly, and then BOOM A380.

By every release from pmdg i get the same picture in my head over and over again and the used it one time😂

Wake up with a bounce it's release day 😂

Marcel van der biezen

13 minutes ago, squerble said:

It's not even in beta yet, let alone releasing in a few hours. There'll likely be an update on the progress but...

In my opinion, we'll get some updates, they'll announce the NG3 properly, and then BOOM A380.

Well they did mention it was about to enter Beta back on Jan 27 and one of the testers did show a video of the new cockpit layout. Except for PMDG and Beta Testers we don't know how far they have come in the last 5+ months. One of the largest FlightSim events in decades would be a great platform to make such an announcemt. A person can dream, just like your A380. 🙂 

Edited by Wise87
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

5 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

22:00GMT

cheers! 

Victor Roos

39 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Well they did mention it was about to enter Beta back on Jan 27 and one of the testers did show a video of the new cockpit layout. Except for PMDG and Beta Testers we don't know how far they have come in the last 5+ months. One of the largest FlightSim events in decades would be a great platform to make such an announcemt. A person can dream, just like your A380. 🙂 

That was a developer showing the video, a beta tester confirmed a couple of days ago that it's not in beta yet.

Ok, pmdg's staff are not allowed to give us the next release but maybe they can tell us what is not in the poll in another post 😁

Frédéric Giraud

6 hrs to go... meanwhile, I just wanted to say a big well done to PMDG for keeping this a secret, and literally nobody got a clue. I mean countries and nations cannot keep a secret for that long 😀, well done again.

Edited by SVA1181

I noticed the company plane they flew to Vegas was a C-550... maybe they're doing a Citation II?  I doubt it, but even being on the beta team has not given me a clue as to what they have been up to.  The ten year gestation thing is a red herring, whatever it is they've only been fully engaged since release of the QOTSII.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yeah, the comment about "fast" was a comment only aimed at the SR22. I find that plane to be fast, but outside of that, I'm really not a fan of it. People talk it up like is some sort of amazing, unmatched, and incredibly difficult plane to fly (the pilots may say it's easy to fly, but wait for the story anyone checking you out gives you...*eyeroll*). Don't get me wrong, it'd be a handful if you're not used to high performance aircraft, but it's a high-perf, fixed gear single in the end.

Gotta run over to the venue...
(Announcement at 1500L.)

EDIT: I hate running. I don't know what I was thinking. *grabs pogo stick*

Edited by scandinavian13
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I seriously think we are all missing the obvious clues here, the secret new product is a brand of PMDG pogo sticks, the clues are all there

Tom Halpin

52 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Gotta run over to the venue...
(Announcement at 1500L.)

EDIT: I hate running. I don't know what I was thinking. *grabs pogo stick*

Because a pogo stick is faster?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Chewwy94 is live on twitch.tv/chewwy94

Edited by SVA1181