Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

Did no one mention a line of x-plane products yet? I guess they will be converting or redesigning their airliners for X-Plane.

Aderik Verraest

1 hour ago, Jetairfly737 said:

Did no one mention a line of x-plane products yet? I guess they will be converting or redesigning their airliners for X-Plane.

Aderik Verraest

And HiFi announced pretty much all their development time this year is devoted to X-Plane. Nothing for P3D until at least Q1 2019. Seems like X-Plane is gaining serious growth against P3D. 

• Like 1

Eric 

TDFI have announced a new product software to give a real flight environment cabin and passengers for P3D.  

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

13 hours ago, Tatave said:

As much as I'd love an A380 or a 787, Kyle said "They're fast". I'm guessing fighters or a Concorde. The former, although unlikely from PMDG, seems the most likely by Kyle's hint. 

He was talking about the sr22.  They are fast for a GA plane and Kyle is a RW GA pilot

14 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

I really hope so. But I doubt an airplane they've been in development for 10 years...

They did not say in development for 10 years

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

mikea76    says it right here.

At previous events, I have stuck to the script of giving a review of where we are and where we are headed along with a bit of Question & Answer tacked on the end.  Sure, we will do all of that, but it will take up only a minimal amount of time in the larger scale of our presentation.  Instead, for this presentation at the FlightSim Expo’18 event, we will be focused primarily on unveiling a new product line that is so closely held, nobody outside of PMDG has seen it, heard of it, or even been made aware that it exists.  This product has been percolating in the background at PMDG since mid 2008, and we have finally reached a point where we feel the product is ready to carry our vision of PMDG’s products into the future.

• Like 1

Well we will soon know nearly there watching the live stream from FSExpo.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Yes.. CaptainAviation stream is working!!!

Matthew S

Been watching CaptainAviation stream since the expo opened. Be sure to give a follow, donate.... whatever. He deserves it. Better position than the chewy stream, and CaptAviation has been running the WHOLE time. Kudos

Brian Nellis

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, MattS said:

PMDG Dispatch Center. Flight assignments, flight planner, weather briefing, enroute charts, etc.. Everything needed to prepare for your flight in one package. All real world. 

Wow! I called that one. Sort of....

Edited by MattS
  • Like 2

Nice one. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020