Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25APR18] New Product Reveal at FlightSim Expo'18 - Las Vegas 09JUN18

I see many people angry commenting the stream. Whining when they didn't get a new plane. Seems that none of those people read Robert's original announcement that this is something we have never seen in the simulator world before.

I think it's a breathtaking feature.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

doesn't matter...

Edited by Ephedrin
deleted myself

I was hoping for integration to H/W manufactures like Flight Deck Solutions.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Such a lovely thing coming from the beloved company. Thank you PMDG. Thank you @rsrandazzo . Give me an ice cream for watching you on stream ( I couldn't fly there honestly, had to sell my laptop to get there lol )

Edited by Samany69
  • Like 2

Ha I was not far off a product to support there products.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

20 minutes ago, joona_ said:

I see many people angry commenting the stream. Whining when they didn't get a new plane. Seems that none of those people read Robert's original announcement that this is something we have never seen in the simulator world before.

I think it's a breathtaking feature.

if you like that is great in our world as i have heard here it will be customer talks ...

I was hoping for something different as well and was slightly disappointed by the news. But that is only because I fly airliners for a living, and I don’t want to get home and have software tell me when I can fly the plane and whereto.  BUT that is only me. It seems from what I have seen that if you really want an airline environment, PMDG have gone out of their way to create a true to life environment. 

Congrats to PMDG for the effort, and I hope users get a feel of true life operations.

Cheers,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

I wasn't surprise, it was definitely all about the 747-8 plus a whole lot of features. Instead of just making airplane, RSR added additional real life operations. This makes it more interesting to fly. 

I think its great IMHO

• Like 1

why there isnt any -8F previews?? isnt the freighter in the expansion pack?

4 minutes ago, pracines said:

Essentially an advanced FS Economy which has been around since 2005

http://www.fseconomy.net/

Nope, not at all. FS Economy only works for one person. What PMDG is doing allows the ability for one person to do a flight, and then have another person do the next leg, as well as many many more features.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wasn't expecting this and now I'm looking forward to it! I can't wait to see what kind of damage you guys have done to the plane...that's of course if you all decided not to hit the 'reset' button 🤪

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

4 minutes ago, Chris F. said:

I wasn't expecting this and now I'm looking forward to it! I can't wait to see what kind of damage you guys have done to the plane...that's of course if you all decided not to hit the 'reset' button 🤪

I have one 744 at EGFF with toast brakes and couple of tires blown. Still haven't told Robert. I am waiting to see who is going to take it after me 🙂

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

10 minutes ago, HighFlier said:

What PMDG is doing allows the ability for one person to do a flight, and then have another person do the next leg, as well as many many more features

A similar system was available to users of the original Aerowinx 747 back in the '90's.

Edited by DavidP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

David Porrett

21 minutes ago, DavidP said:

A similar system was available to users of the original Aerowinx 747 back in the '90's.

Didn’t know that, I wonder how complex it was.