Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Weird Virgin fuselage texture

Hi , I'm just wondering if anyone else has this weird texture with Virgin Australia 737 just behind the satcom, it only seems to this aircraft, texture downloaded through PMDG Operations centre a couple of times, I'm using P.T.A Tweak but pretty sure that's not causing it because not other livery shows it, just curious.

Regards Rod.

2018-3-5_19-42-27-392.jpg

2018-4-18_6-30-4-434.jpg

Edited by doublebubble

the pictures are really dark.

Edited by Victoroos

Victor Roos

Apologies, but I think if you zoom in you can see it, I'll post some day time shots later.

Regards Rod Lewis 

Rod, if you mean this shadow-like „separating“ the airplane, yes I have it too, with and without PTA, but it‘s a lot more noticeable when PTA makes everything darker. It‘s on the Queen but also on the FSL A320, haven‘t checked my other airplanes bit I think it‘s the same at certain lighting levels. Over at the FSL forums this was mentioned months ago when the P3D version had been released and someone said this was a known P3D problem, but I don‘t know any further. Also no idea if it was a developer or a customer/repainter who had stated this.

Nevertheless, if you want it to be fixed or bring it to PMDG‘s attention you might do that rather via a support ticket. But you are not alone 👻 (love those emojis being implemented in avsim now)

Edited by Ephedrin

Are you using tomato?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity