Sign in to follow this  
Benutzernamen

General Questins

Dear PMDG,

I am a great fan of your work since your planes are very detailes and i love this but is there the Chance that you could create the Airbus A350? I now this plane is very complex but i am sure that you would be able to create this.

Another question was your opinion about the 737 max and if we could expect it from your side.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Oliver

12 minutes ago, Benutzernamen said:

is there the Chance that you could create the Airbus A350?

the Chance is low but it's not impossible. Nothing has ever been said about any Airbus by PMDG though.

13 minutes ago, Benutzernamen said:

737 max and if we could expect it from your side.

It is announced and - as far as I know - in development.

Cheers

(PMDG requires full name signatures)

10 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

the Chance is low but it's not impossible. Nothing has ever been said about any Airbus by PMDG though.

It is announced and - as far as I know - in development.

Cheers

(PMDG requires full name signatures)

It's not specifically announced. They've hinted a lot at the MAX, but the only announcement they've said is the confirmation of the NG3, of which Robert says "...the NGX product will be updated to NG3", so we still need a confirmation of details, but I'd personally expect the NG3 to first be a rework of the NGX with the MAX as an expansion.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, squerble said:

It's not specifically announced. They've hinted a lot at the MAX, but the only announcement they've said is the confirmation of the NG3, of which Robert says "...the NGX product will be updated to NG3", so we still need a confirmation of details, but I'd personally expect the NG3 to first be a rework of the NGX with the MAX as an expansion.

True.

But I take it as a fact, more or less, and think it is the most likely and trustworthy "announcement" today, beside the 748. PMDG tends to forget what they have called out to the public, but the MAX being mentioned that often by Robert simself seems to be a logical step and very probable. You are fully right, though. Not definitely announced.