Sign in to follow this  
PegasusUK

Problem with flight plans in 2.5.0.1x64

I have been using 2.4 for a few months and everything worked fine, normally i create a flightplan outside of P3DV4.2 and import it into the sim via the flight planner button, this works fine for me.  I updated to 2.5.0.1 today and although i can create a flight plan either with auto plan or manually adding sids and stars and the approach and exporting that plan to my P3DV4 folder, when it comes time to import than flight plan via the flight planner in P3DV4.2 it does not do anything, I tried one of the earlier flight plans i made in 2.4 and they load perfectly.

I also tried building my flight plan again using the tip "Force Pilot Runway Selection" from the other thread with flight plan issues but this does not work.

Any assistance would be appreciated or eta on the fix for the next build?

Thanks.