Sign in to follow this  
hlender

FSX loads very slowly

I know this has nothing to do with Pilot2ATC but any suggestions would be appreciated. I went to Win10 Last Summer in 2017, Sense then FSX has been loading very very slowly 5 Minutes to come to the main screen. I've done a Lot of research but nothing seems to work. I've checked with AVSIM, and others on the internet, but nothing helps. I know others have the same problem. I've thought about uninstalling and reinstalling FSX. How difficult would that be? FSX is unusable in this condition.

BTW Pilot2ATC is not the problem. Something in Windows 10, I think, is causing the problem.

Thanks in advance

Harry

On 4/28/2018 at 10:41 AM, hlender said:

I know this has nothing to do with Pilot2ATC but any suggestions would be appreciated. I went to Win10 Last Summer in 2017, Sense then FSX has been loading very very slowly 5 Minutes to come to the main screen. I've done a Lot of research but nothing seems to work. I've checked with AVSIM, and others on the internet, but nothing helps. I know others have the same problem. I've thought about uninstalling and reinstalling FSX. How difficult would that be? FSX is unusable in this condition.

BTW Pilot2ATC is not the problem. Something in Windows 10, I think, is causing the problem.

Thanks in advance

Harry

Hi Dave;

Hope you will see this. I need some help. With the help of the guy that built my original computer, he found a way to bypass the slow loading problem. He simply made a new user dedicated just for FSX.  Works great. FSX loads fast just like new. I will only use the new user for FSX. Now here's the problem. How do I get  Pilot2ATC to run with the new user? I 've been downloading the updates and when I was able to fly FSX before the new user it worked fine. Hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Harry 

So what is it doing now?  If it's not connecting, I suspect you'll have to install and run it as the new user.

Dave

2 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

So what is it doing now?  If it's not connecting, I suspect you'll have to install and run it as the new user.

Dave

I have 2 Items to click on on my desktop. One says 2018 and the other just Pilot2ATC. I tried to attach a snippet picture to this reply but couldn't get it to take it. It basically wants me to register it. 

Sorry for not being able to attach the picture.

Again Thanks in advance

Harry