Sign in to follow this  
SquawkModeCharlie

Repaint Request Thread

I would love a Cargo version.

The one below of a fictitious FedEx? 

1150908106.jpg

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I've been experimenting with all different kinds of tricks but I couldnt completely remove the windows. Only on the side the light shines on.
If I've missed something and somebody can tell me how to "close" the windows, I'd be very happy to do some cargo versions!

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

I would love a Western Air repaint as well!
They got 8 of those in their fleet as MAY18

3315.jpg 

OLD Livery "C6-JAY"

38787609225_e44ef1843a_b.jpg
New Livery, "C6-KID"

It is Looking good!

Edited by Airway88
Adding Image

I know that most repainters do not like to do fictional repaints, but as there is no reasonable S2000 model, it would be nice if someone could do a fictional repaint of Skywork Airlines on the S340. Although it is a really easy repaint, I failed to do it myself, especially due to the tail (white cross on red ground). Picture:

skyworks20005ss3e.jpg

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

9 hours ago, AnkH said:

I know that most repainters do not like to do fictional repaints, but as there is no reasonable S2000 model, it would be nice if someone could do a fictional repaint of Skywork Airlines on the S340. Although it is a really easy repaint, I failed to do it myself, especially due to the tail (white cross on red ground). Picture:

skyworks20005ss3e.jpg

Here's something I knocked up minutes ago having only started it minutes before then...

It's one of my infamous "Rough'n' Ready repaints", so it is what it is!

If you would like an advance copy, please PM me, otherwise I'll just submit it to the usual nesting grounds of my RRR's.

Let me know!

Fabio

Image_zps8ysfq0n9.jpg

Edited by Fabs
  • Upvote 1

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

Hi Fabio, what a coincidence, that's basically exactly what I was looking for. So I would be happy to get a copy of this repaint. I am sorry if I am not aware where your "usual nesting grounds of RRR" is?

EDIT: ok, I guess it is flightsim.com. I'll find it there, but an advance copy would be nice :-) I'll send you a PM.

Edited by AnkH

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I'd love to see the Seaborne one myself as well! 

• Upvote 1

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

On 5/28/2018 at 9:19 PM, vegasjon said:

I'd love to see the Seaborne one myself as well! 

I work for Seaborne like I said in my post and I would even pay to have that done. I wish I had the talent to do repaints, been waiting for this plane for a while just to have my airline represented in my simulator.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

I’ll have a go a Seaborne!

No promises, I’ll see how it goes. 

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

BUT someone first needs to find a good quality image of the sea creature for the tail - octopus, seahorse, marlin, etc.

ONLY THEN will I start.

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

On 5/30/2018 at 5:55 AM, Fabs said:

BUT someone first needs to find a good quality image of the sea creature for the tail - octopus, seahorse, marlin, etc.

ONLY THEN will I start.

I work everyday on those plane I get you a couple of good ones this week. Thanks

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

Thanks, it’s just that I still can’t figure find any decent images of the tail fin sea creatures anywhere on the web. 

I called off my search as I wasn’t getting anywhere, so I thought I’d ask instead. 

You might find pictures on various Seaborne pamphlets or documents, or even if you have web access to Seaborne. 

I’m not an artist, so I can only use an exisiting image file (JPG, PNG, etc).

Let me know? 

Thanks,

Fabio

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

On 6/1/2018 at 3:23 AM, Fabs said:

Thanks, it’s just that I still can’t figure find any decent images of the tail fin sea creatures anywhere on the web. 

I called off my search as I wasn’t getting anywhere, so I thought I’d ask instead. 

You might find pictures on various Seaborne pamphlets or documents, or even if you have web access to Seaborne. 

I’m not an artist, so I can only use an exisiting image file (JPG, PNG, etc).

Let me know? 

Thanks,

Fabio

Hello Fabio:

I took plenty of pictures of the aircraft today, below is one of them. If you want, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the rest. I took pictures from all around the aircraft and different angles of the tail from both sides.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0613_zpsraa8rk2z.jpg

Edited by Ferradini

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

The first WestJet Link aircraftbhas been painted.  Picture is in post 11 of This Thread:

http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1395795

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 6/4/2018 at 1:14 AM, Ferradini said:

I took plenty of pictures of the aircraft today, below is one of them. If you want, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the rest. I took pictures from all around the aircraft and different angles of the tail from both sides.

Hi,

I have taken the lobster from the above shot, and I’m working on improving it but it's taking a very long time to extract and improve the image so I think I'll need to stop.

Despite the relatively easy appearance, actually this repaint is above my ability level and time availability.

Truly sorry.  🙂 

Fabio

Edited by Fabs

Mr Fabio Lagattolla