Sign in to follow this  
SquawkModeCharlie

Repaint Request Thread

Feel free for anyone else to use this for their request but I'm going to get the ball rolling if anyone can manage to repaint this bird.

My request is for an Aer Lingus Communter Livery.

fd31fb16c60e3ea244ba78e944c8d9ac.png

Thanks a million!😀

• Like 1

Re-posting my 'To Do' list from another thread. The Saab is my favorite plane so I'm very enthusiastic about it and will most likely get to most of these, but do note that it will take several months of work. The paints are listed in the order i'll do them in. Anybody else is more than welcome to take on one of the ones I've listed! I made a Northwest Airlink paint for the Dornier 228 that'a available in the library if you want to check out my previous work. 

Real Registrations/Tail Numbers for all included liveries (currently, they all have fictional tail numbers). 

Northwest Airlink (Red)

NWA Airlink (Silver)

NWA Airlink (Silver+red nose)

American Eagle

Delta Connection (current)

Air France

KLM Cityhopper (old, white+blue tail)

Pen Air (old- yellow/orange stripe)

Continental Connection (final)

United Express (Merger)

US Airways (Dark Blue/Black)

United Express (Rising Blue)

Aer Lingus Connection

Trans World Express (Red stripe- semi-fictional)

Pacific Coastal (New and Old)

British Airways (Union)

Estonian Air

I might do these two but it will be difficult due to complexity/lack of materials:

Northwest Airlink Mesaba 25th Anniversary

Flamingo Airlines Kenya

Fictional liveries I might consider at some point:

American Eagle (modern silver)

KLM Cityhopper (Blue livery pre-2014- straight cheatline without a nose swoop)

Aeroflot (modern Silver livery)

Midwest Connect

Alaska (old and new)

Southwest (old canyon blue)

Air Canada Express (blue toothpaste and new)

Edited by hmn434
  • Like 5

I really want a Silver Air, Loganair, FlyBe op by Logan and NextJet with real life registrations, not some fictional stuff..

Thanks for placing the NW Airlink liveries at the top of the list! Used to fuel them at KJMS back in the day.

Looking forward to them.

Regards,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Northwest Airlink WIP. The hard part, the cheatline, is pretty much done, so it should be uploaded pretty soon. 

bBPRd1g.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would also like to see a repaint of Carpatair 340, if possible.

0787h.jpg

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD for P3D v4.5

This one perhaps...

1689869.jpg?v=v40

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Hello:

Please show some love to Puerto Rico. I work for Seaborne and would love to have this repaint if someone would be kind enough.

Thanks

4426633.jpg?v=v4f38fd534fb

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

Just a heads up that Neo Leung, who is associated with China Leaf, has been covering a lot of liveries lately and has uploaded them to the P3D repaints section of the library. These include Northwest Airlink in both old (red) and newer (silver), American Eagle, various Japanese and Thai liveries, and Delta Connection. This is in addition to Murchison's NZ and Asian liveries, as well as EDRM's European liveries on his own website.

Edited by STK