Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

EADI / EHSI / GTN readouts updated

I have updated the readouts on the EADI and EHSI so they work better with the GTN 750.

The NAV source selector knob now correctly indicates VOR1 / VOR2 / GPS, the autopilot

NAV mode is indicated as NAV1 / NAV2 / RNAV, and the autopilot APPR mode as LOC1 / LOC2 / LPV.

Also the groundspeed readout has been fixed.

If you would like a copy, send me a PM with your email address.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bert

Yes, I would like a copy of your update to the S340. Please send to giljudyandrew@aol.com. Thank you for your work. It is much appreciated.

Gil Russell

Bert,

Thank you for the update, works perfectly,

Richard

Bert

Copy would be much appreciated. Loved your C-90 GTX intergration

Thanks for all your work. 

Bob Goodwin

simflyer.bob@gmail.com

Those mods all work well and I can now actually see a groundspeed reading - previously there was none after GSP!

Many thanks again!

Bill

Thanks for those mods Bert. Just wondering, i only replace the Carenado Saab340 panel folder by your panel folder. that's it?

Regards

Real Deraps

Oups, I've just found instructions in the first version. Sorry.

Real Deraps

Hi Bert!  Thanks for the mods.  I tried them last night and they worked fine.  They did make it easier for me to understand how the autopilot/GTN work together and which mode the aircraft is in so I'll definitely be sticking with them.

Rich Cooke  

I would definitely like a copy of that.  Just tonight I was having serious issues with trying to fly NAV mode with the GTN750 (the plane does not recognize GPS as a form of navigation).  Hopefully your fix will correct that in my install.  PM sending now ...