Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

Warning When Starting Engine 4

Not sure if it's me, PMDG, FS2Crew or P3d v 4.2

Going through the FS2Crew tutorial I get a WARN light and sound when I start engine 4. There is a message "FMC Message". But when I look at the FMC there is no massage displayed There is no indication as to what the problem is. The light can't be turned off and stays on for the duration of the flight.

What am I missing?

This was also posted on FS2Crew. FS2Crew had no answer. Suggested I post on here also.

Thank you.

Bill McCracken 

8 minutes ago, macpilot said:

What am I missing?

Corrupted panel state.

Start with the default panel state, manually power down to whatever situation you want, save it. Use that.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

Thanks for the quick reply. The panel state that I started with was the long state. This is suggested in the FS2Crew tutorial. Should I start with another state other than the default state that wouldn't fit with the tutorial.

Bill McCracken

Usually it would be fine to use that panel state, but from reading around on the forum, there is a bug since the last update with the default panel states that will be rectified next update around.

Rudy,

Thanks for your reply. I was aware of that. There was a workaround posted that I followed. It allowed me to change the panel state to Long and then save it. But maybe there is still problems.

Bill McCracken

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:14 AM, VHOJT said:

there is a bug since the last update

I wonder why I've never had this problem? 🙂

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam